Reviews for Unusual Fears
bailey chapter 5 . 6/16
I think harry in his invisibility cloak opened the door
PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU I KNOW YOU PROBABLY QUIT FANF BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
I'm hoping for future angst. As in, Draco masochism.
this story is amazinggggggg but why don't you update?! you said there's only one more chapter... :'( it's been 5 years... *sad dobby eyes* anyways this is the best drarry story i've ever readddd... please update i'm begging you... :'(... anyways your story is great yeah k byeee... but please update!
silverwillow14 chapter 13 . 3/17
You're a great writer and I absolutely love this story! I read it EVERY chance I got! I just love to root for Draco!

Now...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE.

...please?
readingaccount chapter 13 . 2/28
Such a fabulous story! The cutest Draco I've ever read. Can't wait to read more of your writing. This is delightful.
Sherry-ShikaLover chapter 13 . 2/21
Finally! I'm glad Harry finally decided to break up with Ginny and snog the hell out of Draco. After all the humiliation and lovesick moments Draco had to suffer through, one just had to wish for it to happen. Please continue.
dee chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
omg loved this fic! so gorgeous and how they were both so hesitant and vulnerable. I know its been years since you've updated but I hope one day you post that last chapter aha.
Shannon the Original chapter 13 . 11/21/2014

-kate
Artemis chapter 13 . 11/15/2014
I LOVE YOUR BOOK!
HyperMonicaPenWork chapter 11 . 10/27/2014
THATS IT ZABINI, YOU'RE DONE FOR.

BLAISE ZABINI, HOW DARE YOU LIE TO PANSY AND HARRY. I AM ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED.
I SWEAR TO SALAZAR IM GOING TO STRANGLE YOU UNTIL I BEHEAD YOU THEN IM GOING TO STICK YOUR ARSE RIGHT INTO THE WHOMPING WILLOW SO THAT MY DEAR OLD WEREWOLF FRIEND CAN TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS.

Of course, I don't blame you, dear author. You're awesome.

HISS HISS ZABINI, THE BASILIK'S BACK.
liliumcardily chapter 13 . 10/22/2014
i REALIZE YOU HAVE LITERALLY NOT UPDATED IN FOREVER AND EVER BUT IF YOU EVER DECIDE LIKE HEY MAYBE I SHOULD FINISH THAT FANFICTION I STARTED ALL THOSE YEARS AGO, IT WOULD BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED
lovelydrarrylover chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
Poor, poor Draco. That is humiliating.
CupCakeyyy chapter 13 . 8/26/2014
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH please update that last chapter! PLEASE! I can't wait! This story is seriously one of the best Drarry ones I have read so far. And that's saying something 'cause I've read A LOT.
As to what Harry did in the non-existent Thestral scene... He took something out of the cake box. Obviously. But what exactly... something that would tell Draco his feelings for the Slytherin.. maybe a letter? Or a memory of him breaking up with Ginny? I don't know...
PLEASE UPDATE SO I CAN FIND OUT!