Reviews for Easily Embarrassed
fuck... that was the first fanfiction that made me loose my shit. I screamed so fucking loud and high pitched at the ending it sceared the shit out of my dog

Too fucking cute.
Laxy chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
My life... is complete.
Canzie chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
This is the most adorable story i have read in my life and i can die happy now, I cant deal. You wrote them both well I'm drawing this.
iReadWriteType chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
Hahahahaha! I can't help but pity Killua... Oh my glob. Poor Killua, having to deal with Gon's innocence...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
Kyaaaaaaah! Pump it Gon. Pump it yah. So hot!
Dbzfangirl chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
"It Make Me Want to Touch You." Oh My Ra Gon You Don't Release What You Just Told You Best Friend.

I'm Pretty Sure Killua's About To Rape Gon Rught Know So I'm Going To Be Trying To Get Rid Of Those Dirty Mental Images.

"I'll Help!" I'm Pretty Sure Kill's Going To Let Him Do As He Pleases, And Pleasing Him In The Progress, Oh Ra I'm So Peverted.

Should Be Rated Light M. Other Then That Good Job! I Cracked Up, Poor Killugon!
trepidon chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
Lololol! So cuteee!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
Chapter 2 needs a lemon/smut
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
Please change this is rated M, I really think that's the appropriate rating for this.

Geez, it was so embarrassing to read this but a really sweet and funny fic no less.
Neko chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
CONTINUE PLZ~
Kid Panther Lover chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
My mindTHIS IS MY FAVORITE! I hereby declare thee to become my new favored Hunter Hunter one-shot."
My heartInnocence, blushing, and this ship is ready to set sail and fire canons into every girl's heart. Should it become famous among all, I will rejoiceMeSHUT UP! YOU CAN'T LET THEM HEAR YOUR TRUE FEELINGS!" Conclusion: I love it.
Justwannahavesomefun chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
Stupid Ging! I know you left your son for a reason and all but its still your responsibility to teach Gon about the- uh- the circle of life yeah that's it. Now look what you've done to Killua. Poor Killua...

Haha thanks sooo much for the humorous one shot. You really got the innocence of gon in this story. Thumbs up.
anonymouse chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
LMFAO ROFLOL DEAD
killua zolDICK chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
IM DYING THIS IS SO HILARIOUS
KILLUA GOT ALL FLUSTERED IS THE BEST THING AFTER GON'S INNOCENTNESS.
I CAN TELL IF THIS EVENTUALLY HAPPENING IN THE SERIES XD
MY DEAR CHILDS IN GROWN UP NOW, KILLUA WANTS TO RAPE GON, AND GON INNOCENTLY WANTS TO GIVE KILLUA HANDJOB OH MY GOD PLS IM IN BORDERLINE OF CRYING THIS IS TOO MUCH. BEST FANFIC 10/10
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
I don't buy it. There's NO WAY Gon did NOT know what he was doing. My interpretation is that Gon's actually a lot more aware of what he's doing and secretly wanted to embarrass Killua :3. Or, you know, do other things to Killua as well.

Thanks for the fic, I had a good laugh!