Reviews for That English Bastard
Pink Wolf Princess chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Funny... Sweets is actually a pretty good character. The only problem is that there isn't much in the way of Sweets & Daisy fluff... maybe I'll have to write some. Hmm...
Jesse Falling chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Loved it. Loved it loved it loved it.

I'm gonna go watch the episode again now :)

Thanks.
j'aime beaucoup chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
oui, c'est une bonne idee pour une fanfic! yes, its a good idea for a fanfic! i very much enjoyed it!
Angeldream05 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Wow! I loved it! I really like your theory! Great job!:-))
MatildaLee chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I love this concept! It would be just like Sweets to pick apart the semantics, and just like Wyatt to use the semantics to his advantage. I think you hit the nail on the head with this story. Great writing style; I especially like how you captured Sweets's tone in the narration.

Matilda
WishforBooth chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
good job i really liked this
Words Cannot Contain chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
How dare you!

How dare you write something along the same lines of what everyone has been wondering and debating and thinking of since the episode aired? What gives you the right to pick up that last piece and reveal to the world that they both know? Who do you think you are writing something else that's so brilliantly put together even without having much inside it? Huh, are you going to answer my questions?

I hope not. Because, that would be pretty pointless as I already know the answers to those. How about answering the question of when you're posting something new on here again? I'd very much appreciate it as your writing is interesting. You can carry your plots both with dialogue and silent contemplation, detail so simply interactions without making it obvious that anything is happening. You also have quite a way with Brennan, Booth, and the other squints.

- Cayle Alexander
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
WELL Done!
Jambled chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
AWESOME! No, really, I've been poring through looking for post-mayhem fics to explain the Gordon-Gordon statement to me and this one came through as the best. The logic was infallible - not Bones logic, but logic nonetheless. Really, really nicely done. THis was probably my favourite line: But then Booth’s hand snaked up, just a moment after hers had fluttered away, trying to make the most of the contact, to reassure himself that he was real, that she was real too... Also my favourite part of the entire show I think (other than Gordon-Gordon doing the air guitar because I'm guilty of being in love with Stephen Fry!) So thanks for a great read!
JustJeanette chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
ANd you are,also, really very good.

Nice veiw.
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
I don't think I need to say anything else besides I marked it as a favorite.
Jaz-LiL-Bai-Kay chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
omg lol XD
IsleofSkye chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Wow. At first, I had thought that it was Booth. I mean, all of those glances that are basically just dripping with yummy-ness. I mean, what girl wouldn't want a man to look at them like that! Especially that man! Argh. But, I also thought Brennan knew. The way she reacts when Booth is telling her something about love or sex or family matters, the way she looks at him made me think that she knew. Then, recently, like in Double Trouble, when they were talking about spontaneity during sex, she couldn't hold his eyes, she had to look down. Just things like that.

This is WAY better than anything I would've thought. Of course, they BOTH know! And the way you wrote this was great! Seriously, damned English bastard! Amazing. It was a truly insightful look into both of their heads through Sweets' eyes. Great job!
Boneo chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Loved this take on the ending :)
rosyle chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Awesome take on the ending. It incorporated both of the things that I thought Sweets was referring to when he had mentioned Wyatt's observation to Booth.

Nice job.