Reviews for Saving Captain Row
Kris chapter 19 . 6/2/2014
Oh my goodness. Its been so long O_O

I was so excited to see this pop up.
Alexandre de Sade chapter 18 . 1/3/2013
Hi,
I decided, few days ago to immerse myself in Last Exile, again. And then I remember your amazing fanfiction, and went through it, again.
Well, there was at least 2/3 new chapters since then, so it was really exciting. And now I can't wait to read the end of the mission, and their return to the academy (I expect the meeting between Alex and Valca/Hamilton to be interesting!).
I think I am enjoying the fanfiction even more today, because I am more open/sensitive to the greek mythology or orphism ... and also because my english may have improve.
Anyway, I wanted to say how great I find the plot, hymns, poems, characters... (except, maybe, Dionysia and Pelletier's couple, I am not very fond of them).

So Thank You, and may Lord Dionysos (or is it Apollo?) keeps inspiring you :)
Kryse Leingod chapter 18 . 3/19/2012
Oh yay! Your back! Finally i get to see what happens~

Heres to hoping you dont fall off the planet again!
Sideris chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
A very fine piece thus far. Granted, I've only been able to glimpse a few chapters in the past week, but I'm starting over with the first. A solid capturing of Row's mysterious character and the brazen behavior that colors his more heated actions in the anime. A marvelous start.

I'm a huge fan of fics that can take a setting and oft-underused characters and run with them in an original flavor sort of way. Very in-character, very well written. I'm looking forward to reading my way through the rest of it. It's long, but doesn't feel that way. The dialogue is tight and consistently moving.

And there's ALWAYS room for Lord Byron. Always.

Yukino and Alex's back and forth intrigues me greatly. Loving it so far. The spellings of a fine forlorn romance.

Great, great stuff. More as I read it.

Cheers!
JustLikePagliacciDid chapter 15 . 9/20/2010
I really enjoyed this chapter. I especially liked the party - sounds like a blast!

Your poetry is fantastic.
Kryse Leingod chapter 14 . 8/28/2010
hehehe, i rather liked thsi chapter. more so then some others. I'm not to sure why either but i do love how the vanship mission was brought up. Anyway so not much to say other then how much i loved ths chapter and how early it was XD
Kryse Leingod chapter 13 . 7/29/2010
Awww such sweet Alex and Euris moments.

I'm always amazed by your work. Honestly, I don't mind waiting the month it takes to read this. Amazing work as always! especially since usually i never keep reaing fics that take as long as this one to update. Anyway!

On a humorous note, i showed two of my friends Alex, and the instntly decided they hve joined me in thinking that Alex is a genious piece of work! I MUST get them to read this!

Good day!
Kryse Leingod chapter 12 . 6/15/2010
Well as ever not only did i laugh but felt like crying for the pain of Jillian. Also as ever you have so much going on in this chapter, and i must say im still pleasantly surprised by the things you write!

You work is as ever beautiful! I look so very much forward to the next chapter! :D

btw, how have you been? It HAS been a while. XD
Kryse Leingod chapter 11 . 5/2/2010
Well i have been dying for this chapter! XD Im so glad you updated. I must say i was as ever thoroughly impressed with your long chapter and hard work that was made so very evident when putting this all together.

Keep on writing fellow Alex Rowe fan~
Kryse Leingod chapter 10 . 3/15/2010
Wow i must say i read all the way through and wow. You're VERY good at writing this!

Major props and i lok forward to the next bit you write!
Alexandre de Sade chapter 9 . 1/7/2010
Hello!

Your story is really incredible! I couldn't help but read all the story in once (and it takes me some time :) )!

You manage very well between the story end the flash back, and poems are really beautiful.

I enjoy all chapters (and, fortunately, i find alex row pretty fascinating), and the way you describe characters, how thay act is so nice...

Anyway, congratulation, and i hope you'll update for our pleasure.

(sorry if there is mystakes, but i don't write english very well, though i have a good understanding)
JustLikePagliacciDid chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
You've got a nice thing going here. I am very intrigued... read it all the way through, beginning to end. Two thumbs up.

-DR