Reviews for A wish gone horribly wrong
Byakugan789 chapter 2 . 2/15/2017
Hmm. I can see what the viewers meant. Too much OMG, not enough Wotch.

Please have Urd get lost on the way there if you continue this.

Also random curiosity, what point in Wotch was this intended to start out at?
Byakugan789 chapter 1 . 2/15/2017
Yknow, I looked this comic up just to see what the fuck you were talking about... and I'm impressed. A pity you haven't updated on 6 years.
Whieteyes1989 chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
Please continue.
Cheb chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
Too much OMG, too little The Wotch :(...
Rose1948 chapter 2 . 2/10/2012
::giggles:: This is FUN! Oh please continue this! I simply LOVED it when Belldandy let loose at the jerks in Nerima! ::fol:: More, please!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
This is really interesting I can't wait to see what happens next please continue!
bhull242 chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
I'm glad you finally updated this story. It really shows great promise. I admit that I had hoped to see more of Ranma, but, based on how I interpret this chapter, that likely won't be an issue next chapter. I personally like the fact it crosses Ranma, a commonly seen story in fandom, crossed over with The Wotch, which I have never seen in any other fanfic. I hope that the next update will come sooner than this one!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
Quite disappointing the interaction of the people left behind... theres likely no way they will be in the story again... so why spew the trite bs?

There might have been more stuff after it... but who really wants to keep reading when it's just random character bashing?
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
Nice section, and good to see that the idiocy and greed of the folks from Nerima can tax even Bell's patience LOL.
darkendrence chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
omg omg omg yessssssss thank youuuuuu finally a wotch crossover i missed the wotch no more new pages and all to im glad you made one
Xanthia Sorel chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
Another great chapter to a very unique and interesting story. While I did think Ranma was a little bit OOC but never the less a pretty good story and I hope to see more of it in soon...ish.
Ranmayamabushi chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
so far looks pretty cool!
joe chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
Heh, Ranma is going to be comepletely horrified if he finds out about those jocks/cheerleaders.

That said, I think EGS would have been a better choice.
Rogue7 chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
Yay, another chapter D

Great follow up, I wholy agree with Belldandy's parting barb to the NWC

I do hope Urd doesn't do too much damage to Ranma's psyche
Jimbobob5536 chapter 2 . 9/14/2011