Reviews for Running
Feagalad chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Gah! New keyboards & mouses (...mice?) take so long to get used to. Sorry 'bout the blank review...I think something malfunctioned.

I love this story...and I love the explanation for Susan in there. Jenny is one of my favorite Dr. Who characters - next to Rory Williams, that is - and I love well-written fics that explore her relationship with The Doctor. Thank you so much for writing this. It was a pleasure to read.
g6hj chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Type your review here...
Madhatter1981 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Got to admit while I was thinking about all of the companions/potential companions the whole first doctor travels with his granddaughter tenth doctor has a daughter/female clone, what if the line of birth was somewhat muddled, I didn't think anyone had actually wrote anything in regards to it.

Silly me, this is lovely and sad.

You have to admit the doctor does everything backwards. First doctor has a granddaughter he travels around with, tenth doctor has a daughter, eleventh doctor gets married. Backwards, backwards, backwards.

Oh, well it seems to work.

Loved your story,

Mad.

Not sure but I think this is the longest review I've ever written.
animasuperfreakgirl chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Possible and lovable.
Psychedelica chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Wow, what a lovely genuine idea! I really enjoyed reading this. It was incredible! Have an imaginary cookie ;)
3LW00D chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
My gosh. I am amazed at how much sense that just made! Oh how I love a good paradox, 10 stars! A perfect answer to the age old question of how everyone fit into the picture.
sunflowerb chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
...That just blew my mind. Sad, but ingenious. A brilliant concept.
timano chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
An excellent story that ties together the 1963 version of Doctor Who to that of 2005. And explains Susan too! 8 out of 10 stars.
Sharper Than the Sword chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
The great thing about Doctor Who is that the time-travel allows for such interesting and mind-bending vignettes as this one. You've created a neat little time loop here with those last few paragraphs. I tried thinking about it for a while, but then my ears started bleeding.

Nice story, though.
That Girl chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Clever!

Good idea, I could really see that happening!
RedAsARose chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Yeah I'm awesome.

"Jenny stopped running when she found her father, but she never knew that she was the one who gave him a reason to run."

It's just less wordy.

My second favorite one-shot of yours
wandamarie chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
it was a good chapter i like you stories thank you