Reviews for Words of Power
drawingRAMPAGE chapter 1 . 4/8
Whoo! That was so cool! I really like the fantasy realm setting and the whole fairytale like story. I totally agree that words have power in this story and in real life. And the best part was how you made the R27 pairing work out in this story without having the typical conclusion- Reborn and Tsuna having sex. This story is unique! XD
Shadows of Starlight chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
This was completely unlike anything I've ever read before, and I greatly enjoyed it. Thank you so very much for sharing. I, too, believe that words have power. It was fantastic (in the sense of delving -into- the fantastic) to see them utilized this way.

-SoS
Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I'm speechless.
DAmaratsu chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
*SQUEALS* there may have been no kiss but this was. Fucking. AWESOME! XD
Inevitably Insane chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This is possibly one of the most interesting and thought-provoking fics I've read on this site. Loved it.

Kris
calypso tchaka chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Loved this, thank you.
PurpleSong chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I love how you twisted the fire riddle into your ff X3
ViviAliasTobi chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
why was reborn so angry when giotto took tsuna away? i mean, why did he punch him? giotto didn't do anything...and what's with that pregnant women? an answer would be really helpful :)
palettesky chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Wow, this was absolutely beautiful :') I loved everything about this story, the plot, the ideas and riddles, your writing style and your vivid and creative descriptions which created this amazing and alternative universe almost in a magical way. Words of power indeed, you shared so much inspiration and imagination to dream about, I really felt enchanted by the way this was written. And I'm really, really happy to see that it featured my most favorite KHR pairing, really. Although I believe your story is powerful enough to stand on its own no matter which characters are included, I can't help but feel so incredibly lucky to read R27 :')

Thank you so, so much for writing this, I've come back to this story many times and I still treasure it, it's really special and unique. I can totally understand that you might have intended to leave some things rather ambigious, which makes is great as well. Maybe it's totally obvious and it's just my dense self, but I guess Reborn forgot he loved Tsuna because he left the words with him, right?

Ok, I better stop my silly and corny babbling right here and say thank you so much for sharing and keep up the amazing work !
Kami-SamanoShukusen chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I think the idea behind this story is really awesome! It's very unique, using words like that. I suppose it's very fitting, as Reborn really is very domineering and Tsuna's like his cute little petish-student. Awesome story and plot! -
ForevaZone chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I absolutely love this!

Though you ended the story well, I can't but hope there's more to the relationship developing .
RawR chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
this was AMAZING!1
Celasi chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I've read alot of your storys before but I don't think I reviewed them cause I was using a app were you couldn't review so sorry. Loved the story I think the magic story line was interesting I had to read it twice to fully understand. I think it may be one of the first KHR fanfictions to bring me to tears (there's sadly a lack of emotional KHR Fics)

Even though there was such a big story line went well as a oneshot-shot

Keep up the good work (I don't know when this was written or when you last updated any story of yours...)

Metue :3
Hibari13 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I wish it's not a oneshot. Hell, how could you tell so much within a oneshot? This is too beautiful, too deep, too concepted for a oneshot. The universe remind me of The Hobbit and such, just much more cool, wonderful job on creating such mesmerizing world. And the dictions! Gah, it's probably one of my favorite story in lifetime. Thank you for making such an incredible story.. T_T*cry in reality

Oh, and I love the way you make Reborn and Tsuna acts, it just so like them... I was, like, wow, how can Reborn be so sadist? Haha!
Rai Walk chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This is a poem in a story in a novel in romance.

So fricking pretty. Words always have power over souls

Thank you for this!