Reviews for Words of Power
k123 chapter 1 . 11/13
Ahhhh I'm so happy they ended up together. When Tsuna let go my heart broke, and then mended when Reborn went after them!
ilko chapter 1 . 10/12
I must have stumbled upon this story, some time years ago, because when I found it again it was like falling asleep, like opening my eyes to heat-haze and the sting of magic, a world so unfamiliar and yet not questioning, watching the story unfold, unseen but all-seeing and all-feeling. It's so beautiful and so unspeakably heartbreaking. I almost wish Giotto had taken Tsuna away. But how can you argue with a story? It is what it is, and a love that hurts like that, burrows under the skin like that, will out in the end.

I can't explain how you made me felt, but it's gorgeous.
under-the-sea-dragon chapter 1 . 8/28
This story is so beautiful
You have no idea how much I'm crying at this beauty
Best story I have ever read
Oh my,you have no clue how beautiful this is to me
Thank you writing such a beautiful story.
The dark of night5 chapter 1 . 6/13
We read the pregnancy riddle in English class at my school...I still remember it, but not who wrote it. I usually don't like slash, but this was really good!
LadyCapuccino chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
omg I cried so much when Tsuna did let go of reborn's hand, i'm still surprised at that. you are a great writer.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
robot3 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Oh my god, this is beautiful.
I'm at a loss for words.
Adriana Espan chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
So I'm rereading this story again because it's quite stuck into my head. I think the first time I read I couldn't quite understand how the power of words work but I guess that didn't really matter. But what really stayed in my mind was how Tsuna let go when he saw Reborn looking at Luce the way he looks at Reborn and it was the best part of the story. My heart is still breaking into pieces right now...
drawingRAMPAGE chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Whoo! That was so cool! I really like the fantasy realm setting and the whole fairytale like story. I totally agree that words have power in this story and in real life. And the best part was how you made the R27 pairing work out in this story without having the typical conclusion- Reborn and Tsuna having sex. This story is unique! XD
Shadows of Starlight chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
This was completely unlike anything I've ever read before, and I greatly enjoyed it. Thank you so very much for sharing. I, too, believe that words have power. It was fantastic (in the sense of delving -into- the fantastic) to see them utilized this way.

Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I'm speechless.
DAmaratsu chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
*SQUEALS* there may have been no kiss but this was. Fucking. AWESOME! XD
Inevitably Insane chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This is possibly one of the most interesting and thought-provoking fics I've read on this site. Loved it.

calypso tchaka chapter 1 . 5/16/2013