Reviews for Plan B
TheKritty chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Oh this is why they suddenly had these hot tattoos - now I know :) Great idea, Sammy!

Hahaa...Dean and Sam and a joint...I don't believe it...this picture in my head...omgsh *drops**rofl*

Great!
estelle.evenstar72 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Awesome! I always did wonder what the story was behind those inklings.. :)
Mahtalie chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Ha! Awesome! XD I laughed out lol'd at this one!

I think tattoos are more...permanent...probably cheaper in the long run too, lol. Loving Dean's dopey grin and Sam, already with a backup plan. The characterizations were spot-on - I think this is one of my favs :D
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
yea cause we all know their smoking pot. and that only mellows demons not stop them. can u see it? demons just sitting around, "dude..dude...no seriously...what if...like what if we raised Lucifer and broke all the seals! hahaha! that'd be awesome!" lol that was good. i wanted to know how they decided upon tattoos... apparently it was either drugs or rock n' roll or tats.
KatyMM chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Oh this was fun! I can just see them trying plan A like that. Spot on with the dialogue!
NC Girl chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
BRILLIANT!

Simply brilliant! I think this might be one of my all-time Enkidu drabbles! So clever, funny, and perfectly in-character! It kinda made me want to stand up and applaud... but that might be weird, huh? Excellent job. I just loved it.
Soncnica chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
OMG, OMG, OMG *grinning like I'm high*

Sam and Dean high...that would be so awesome to see! hahahaha :)

and this...:

“No. I think we should move on to plan B before plan A kills us.”

Dean quirked an eyebrow and Sam held up his sketchbook. “Tattoos.”

hahahaahah, yeah like THAT won't kill them...ahahhaha, so awesome! made me laugh so hard! ahhahaah :)
Impaladreams chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Ah, now I know how come they got those tattoos! lol

Lovely drabble and use of this weeks word!
CatBeist chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
hahaha that was awesome Ennkidu! :D seriously awesome, can just seem the sight of the boys in a "that 70's show"-style in a basement getting baked... :D
Liafrombrazil chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
I knew it. I knew the guys wouldn't make those tattoos without a fight first. :)

“Bottoms up, Sam... or, whatever.”/“You wanna try snorting it instead?” - It's impossible not to love Dean.

“No. I think we should move on to plan B before plan A kills us.” - Or Sam.

Or these: Misshapen cigarret, Dean looking sick, demoniac 'infiltration', Sam's geek-sketchbook.

Thank you!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
LOL, I see why they would have chosen the tattoos. Smoking that stuff might have protected them from demons but surely would have blown their brains out too at one point or another.

Sometimes I even wonder why they would even talk about a Plan A... that never seems to work out anyway. ;-)
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Awesome! How Sam and Dean got the tattoos... Plan B. Very CUTE!
silver ruffian chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I really liked this one. You captured the boys' voices perfectly!
Dreadedfemale chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I love this! I can totally see it as a flashback.
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Oh YES! Loved this one. "Before plan A kills us". Wonderful!