Reviews for Resonance
Maiden Warrior chapter 1 . 4/3
MUST. TO. HAVE. A. SQUEAL. PERIOD! XD
Oh god! I can totally see the situation when Enzan finds out about this! (insane laughed to the point of tears) Netto is going to get awkward and all that jazz! LOL!
This will be hilarious if you write a squeal after this story! Oh man, my stomach hurts from laughing so bad thinking about this! XD
This is AWESOME!
LOVE THE PAIRING TOO! XD
GOOD LUCK! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
i like it i want to read more of those stories if is that oke
Laura-chanKHRFangirl chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
XDDD
cute and funny :D
well done :)
Loco the Exclaimer chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Great oneshot! I must admit I'm not partial to using the Japanese names, but that's a personal preference. All parties were perfectly in character, and I just loved the way everything played out. Can't wait to see more from you!
Sora Nadeshiko chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Hehehehe... ever thought about doing a sequel on how Netto tells Enzan about their Navis' relationship... anyway... *insert insane laughter* I wonder how Enzan would react *shifty eyes*
Melmel Phase chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Oh, I loved it! There should be a sequel seriously! I. Loved. It! .
Captain Universe chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
This story was so great and in-character!
shaymin516 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
that's it?
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
haha! nice!
Red Roses2 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
lol, that was a brilliant way for Netto to find out. And Netto is probably the most endearing part of this fiction. I love the last line. It's priceless.
Necchan chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
AW!

I love this story! Rock was adorable, daydreaming like that! It was endearing just how giddy he was with what had happened. *giggles*

Blues and Netto were also totally spot-on. I loved Blues's subtle gestures of caring; and it was nice to see Netto so accepting.

And the concept of resonance is truly intriguing.

I hope you'll consider writing a sequel... maybe focusing on Blues and Enzan?