Reviews for The Life Unlived
itscheriee1 chapter 7 . 10/22
Reading this felt like a dream. Thank you, thank you for this story!
CrazySlytherin chapter 7 . 10/16
fantastic!
artemisgirl chapter 7 . 9/19
This was beautiful
SqueakyDolphin6 chapter 7 . 9/11
I just read this whole story today. I LOVED it! I know it has been several years since you wrote it, but I had to tell you how much I enjoyed this wonderful story. Also, I'm glad Hermione remained friends with Ron, and glad that she and Severus are actually having a child together (or more?).
GuLaLi561 chapter 7 . 8/10
Ahhh it's so beautiful. Part of me wanting to have a longer chapter where they build their relationships amidst all the unlived memories. But the ending was too beautiful.
MissMikaelsonForbes chapter 7 . 6/10
This is one of the best SS/HG fanfiction that I've ever read! I laughted and cried and hoped... At times I felt devestated and then completely happy and was grinning like a fool...
FranceHufflepuff chapter 7 . 5/24
I love it! This story should have more reviews!
ZoeyOlivia chapter 7 . 5/19
Brilliant!
ZoeyOlivia chapter 6 . 5/19
YAS!
ZoeyOlivia chapter 5 . 5/19
FFS tears... so many tears... and I knew this was coming even I could feel it!
ZoeyOlivia chapter 3 . 5/19
Holy emotions Batman! I was all over the place! Well done!
ZoeyOlivia chapter 1 . 5/19
Oh dear! Screaming into his face... well that's a shock!
ContraryFairy chapter 7 . 5/13
Wow. This story was so well thought out, well executed, & beautifully written. I have enjoyed it immensely, thank you.
Asj Johnson chapter 7 . 4/30
Such a good fic! I love it. (oh, I also felt like mentioning that the dream (within a dream) that Hermione had was written very well. The monopoly plus amnesia dream. It was a lot like real dreams, where things in the dream world feel normal, because they're normal in that world, and how things morph around sometimes. And where pieces are inspired by real life.)
Christine chapter 1 . 4/6
Oh my goodness! This fanfic was beautifully written. And so bittersweet! (Especially when Hermione awakes from the experience) I was crying so hard at the end though. I really really wish that you would continue this story!