Reviews for The Life Unlived
AnomolyInPi-Major chapter 7 . 12/6
Wow!
So unbelievable touching. I was sobbing along with Hermione, when she was awoken again. Gladly Snape changed his mind! And I appreciate the differences between the vision and the following reality. Absolutly wonderful this story !
Greetings,
Anomoly
DobbySnape chapter 7 . 10/7
Wow. What a brilliant story. This is one of my top favorites now and so happy I happened to come across it and find it! I spend alot of time searching for fanfics that will capture me and move me, every so often i find one that draws me in and blows me away, and I am so blown away and touched by this magical story. You're a brilliant writer, thank you for this little world you created for us to live in!
Deljah chapter 1 . 9/11
thank you for sharing this wonderful story !
Maggiewall chapter 1 . 8/4
Beautiful, beautiful story!
kagomeLove2 chapter 7 . 5/11
Thank you for this nice story. I love that in the end they are expecting a child.
Dances with Willows chapter 7 . 4/11
This was really sweet. The twists in it were lovely and unexpected. Thanks so much for sharing.
BowieQueen chapter 7 . 3/5
This is one of my favourite reads of all time. Amazing. Bittersweet in parts but what a fantastic ending. Loved it.
Rosajean chapter 7 . 1/15
What a lovely unique story. I enjoyed reading this very much!
Inthesouth chapter 7 . 1/6
That was a brilliant story. It made cry and laugh. I really enjoyed it. It should have much more reviews. One of my favorites for sure.
lockhart36 chapter 7 . 9/5/2021
Just lovely. I really enjoyed every minute of this.
pointed.exclamation chapter 7 . 7/15/2021
Thought this was just ok but the plot twist made it a much better story! love a slow burn and this was definitely a unique take. thanks for writing a great fic
Chantal9 chapter 7 . 5/14/2021
Wow! This was such a beautiful, brilliant story! I loved, loved, loved it so much! I'm so thankful it was recommended on the SSHG Shipping Fangroup on Facebook. There were so many feels throughout and I just feel really happy having just finished reading it! Thank you for sharing your story!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/23/2021
Wow! Intense and heart-warming!
melonka chapter 7 . 2/26/2021
Wow. I like it
aureliandreams chapter 7 . 2/21/2021
omg this messed me UP. I cried far more than is necessary for a story with such a happy ending. SO good.