Reviews for The Life Unlived
llorolalluvia chapter 7 . 2/25
Oh my goodness, that is quite a tale. Let me start by telling you that you're brilliant. And then I have to say that you are evil, because you basically inflicted us with angst torture. But I was so captivated by this unique story and your flowing writing that I couldn't stop. And you had a very out there idea, but you still managed to connect the logic perfectly and tie up all the loose ends. It's absolutely brilliant. You kept me up ALL NIGHT. It is now 8am here... Everything was so well thought out. Even the tiny details like Severus's place in the exhibit or Xenophilius wearing lederhosen came full circle in the end. And it was all efficient. It didn't lack for detail, but the details were important, and the story wasn't cluttered with unnecessary information. So, in short, as much as it pained me to read this story (and it was pretty much torture from beginning to end... in a good way, I think...) I think it's positively brilliant and you are amazing.
:} llorolalluvia
mama123 chapter 7 . 2/9
Beautiful story. Ty.
Miss Eliza Azraelian chapter 7 . 11/22/2013
This has been a beautiful story of love, dreams, and the will to live - to believe that there is always something for you - a new adventure, to have hope, and to never give up. You have brought joy, laughter, tears and sadness - to name a few - while reading this venture. Thank you. Thank you ever so much for sharing this delightful tale. I wouldn't mind having a bound copy made for my shelf. It's a lovely short tale of life, and it has touched my soul. All the best, Ara.
PhoenixRising143 chapter 7 . 11/5/2013
I read this story awhile ago and loved it, though I'm ashamed to say I forgot it. Nonetheless, I'm so happy to have found it again. You have a way with the characters of this story. They enrapture you, and wriggle their way into your heart. Especially Severus. I'm not an emotional person, by nature, but your words, and the lives you created for Hermione and Severus, bewitched me; I'll admit, I teared up a bit there at the end. Thank you for posting this wonderful story I feel incredibly honored to have read it. I wish you all the best! - Monica
TashaRose chapter 7 . 11/3/2013
I wanted to say that this was an amazing story. I've read so many of yours in other places that I don't know how I didn't have this one saved to my hard drive as well. Amazing writing. I cried several times. You are very good at evoking the emotions of the reader and getting us all twirled around in your story.
x-EmilyTennant-x chapter 7 . 9/25/2013
Oh my. This was devastatingly beautiful. Was this inspired by a certain episode of Doctor Who, by any chance? Perhaps involving Weeping Angels? Similar premise, anyway. Whatever the case, this was simply magnificent. Best fic I've read in a loooong time. It was on some sort of page recommending the best HG/SS fics and I'm so glad I decided to read it! Love, love, love.
nocturnus chapter 7 . 9/18/2013
I had forgot about this fic. Yesterday I stumblo upon it casually and had a good day reading it all over again.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
Excellent story.
Aeterna Nox Rosa chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
Wow this story was brilliant. I found it excellent and heart-wrenching in places. I've always felt Ron/Hermione would never work out. I think I'm a terminal SS/HG shipper. I have my own SS/HG story in the works which won't be posted until it's finished because I'm terrible at updating too. So terrible in fact that I took all my WIPs down and won't put them back up until they're finished.

Anyway back ontopic I love this story and it's going on my favourites. :)
Mu-Nition chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
Wonderful. Just wonderful.

I'm usually unenthusiastic about romantic stories, and generally hate most stories of the romantic side of Snape... but this worked. Not only worked, but this story is genuinely heartwarming. The first portrayal of a softer side of Severus and a mature Hermione that I found both plausible and a great read.

Fantastic.
Bedazzled1918 chapter 7 . 8/16/2013
loved it :) thank you !
ThePenIsMighty chapter 7 . 8/14/2013
LOVED THIS!
lilyflower42 chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
Oh my gosh! This story is amazing. I read the whole thing in one day and I'm still kind of teary. You really did make me cry. This story was beautiful and heart-wrenching, especially when Severus died. You created true family and I adore this story. Thank you for sharing!
rashew98 chapter 7 . 8/3/2013
Wow ! I've just read your story non-stop and it's 1:01 in the morning and i'm so glad i've taken the time to read it fully, because I AM SO RELIEVED THIS IS ENDING SO WELL ! I would've been really disappointed if it had been otherwise... Anyway, well congrats for that reaaally nice story of yours, it was quite different from every other SSHG i've read - and i've read a great deal of those - with the story being mainly about Snape and Hermione shared being already a couple... In brief, a very cute story indeed :D ! Thanks !
MerryLore chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
I absolutely adore this story! Well written, and believable. So glad they got together in the end!