Reviews for The Life Unlived
Why would Hermione leave their house?
Savanna95 chapter 7 . 6/15
This was bloody brilliant!
Deep in the Night chapter 7 . 6/1
THIS IS BLOODY FANTASTIC. Favouriting!
Deep in the Night chapter 5 . 5/31
I saw this coming, I was waiting for it, and then this chapter happened. On one hand, yea! she has more time! on the other... T-T Who's to say that really was an alternate reality and he really is dead?
Thank you for the story! A great idea of a plot!
bumble-beeoncrack chapter 7 . 5/24
WOW OH WOW! What a beautiful story! I absolutely love it! It is for sure going into my favorites! Thank you, thank you, for taking the time to write and publish this and share it with us. I know that a lot of hard work and effort goes into it, and so I want to thank you for your kindness in seeing this through until the end. Such a lovely story! Thank you!
dapperyklutz chapter 7 . 3/19
This was such a gorgeous story! I absolutely love it to bits! Definitely going to re-read it again. Thank you for sharing your work. :)
pixelbun1 chapter 7 . 3/14
short but moving. I cried so much at this.
AprDon chapter 7 . 12/12/2017
Wonderful! Interesting!
itscheriee1 chapter 7 . 10/22/2017
Reading this felt like a dream. Thank you, thank you for this story!
CrazySlytherin chapter 7 . 10/16/2017
fantastic!
artemisgirl chapter 7 . 9/19/2017
This was beautiful
SqueakyDolphin6 chapter 7 . 9/11/2017
I just read this whole story today. I LOVED it! I know it has been several years since you wrote it, but I had to tell you how much I enjoyed this wonderful story. Also, I'm glad Hermione remained friends with Ron, and glad that she and Severus are actually having a child together (or more?).
GuLaLi561 chapter 7 . 8/10/2017
Ahhh it's so beautiful. Part of me wanting to have a longer chapter where they build their relationships amidst all the unlived memories. But the ending was too beautiful.
MissMikaelsonForbes chapter 7 . 6/10/2017
This is one of the best SS/HG fanfiction that I've ever read! I laughted and cried and hoped... At times I felt devestated and then completely happy and was grinning like a fool...