Reviews for Constructs and Confusion
MMShadow chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Thank you thank you! I've been looking for a fic where Sam tells Dean about those six months, and I wasn't expecting mystery spot to come up in this story, but it did! So you got both that and the reunion in 4x1, slightly au as it was. Great fanfic!
kirallie chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Interesting way to have that meeting go. Makes sense too since it wouldn't be the first time the Trickster appeared as Bobby
Janiqua chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Yay, you posted it! And I see the grammatical argument has drawn in some reviews. Don't think I won't be checking to see what people say. I still can't believe we spent a Friday night yelling at each other over grammar. We have no lives... JK! Loved the story. Keep writing. lol
jenniebez chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I'm pretty sure the "to" is required. I don't think you can (correctly) drop a preposition from it's prepositional phrase, although we probably do it quite often when speaking casually.
bgeesfan chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I have to agree with your roommate, I'm afraid. "My mind goes very strange places" implies that your mind goes without you. "My mind goes to very strange places" makes more sense. However, as the daughter of two college English teachers, I can tell you that either one is grammatically correct. It's really a matter of preference as to which sentence construction you choose to use.

I enjoyed this story a lot-especially since it melds my two all time favorite Supernatural episodes, Mystery Spot and Lazarus Rising.
ArmagonAuthor chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I liked this! I like the way it was written, and the reactions seem very real to the characters. Good job!
Illogically chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
You finally put it up!

Great little look at what could have happened. Sam... *sniff*.

P.S. The 'to' is totally implied.