Reviews for As I Lay
IrisAyame chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I'm French and your sentence was the correct one! The sole thing that you should change is your accent when you're writing "chérie". You have to use "é" instead of "è". But "Chère" is written with an "è", that's correct.

Thanks for writing this story, I enjoyed it!

slightlyxjaded chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
I've said it before and I'll say it again, you truly have a way with words. Your ability to describe the characters' complex emotions does not fall short in this one-shot. I didn't find this story to be dark at all-it seemed real. The constant doubts those two have about their relationship was described so well by you, that I think anyone can relate. It's such a shame the two of them have so many insecurities on their own and that when they're together, the amount increases dramatically (yet, it's understandable).

Thanks for writing yet another eloquent piece and I can't wait to read your other works.
ColorCoated chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Poor Remy! But I give Rogue props for sticking by him.

Loved it!
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
This is an amazing piece and I've already read it more than a few times. I love it, the reality, the pain, the ability to work it through, address it head on. Moving on without dealing with things means they'll come up later. They never heal. And I hate the trend now to show the characters do that all the time, never addressing things directly. You put it all out there on paper and I felt like I was living it with them and sitting inside Remy's inner conflict and Rogue's desperate try to give him space and hold on tight with both hands.

CatBru chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Yet another time period I love. Again, I read this before, but I didn't leave any feedback (me? I suck). I really should work on that :P

This is one of those stories that stick with you, when you're at work trying to look busy and you let your mind wander, and for some reason this story pops into your mind. Not the whole thing, mind, because your brain's a sieve and a lot of the finer details aren't there, but you remember the emotion of the story, if nothing else. (Or maybe that's just me, I don't know.)

Loved it. Thought it was perfect, and not too dark.
Remy'sRose chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
My goodness! I swear that fic left me breathless. I loved how you created two Remys in this story and played up Logan's suggestion that he might hate her for bringing him back, I always thought that Marvel downplayed this too much and I never liked they way they portrayed him during that storyline. Like he was just there, right? You made up for that in your story. I absolutly loved it.
renart85 chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
This is really a great little story. I really feel that is is right on with Remy in that time period. One of my favorite times, I actually wrote a fic about when they went back to the mansion. ANd this is pure inspiration, it's exactly how I imagined they ended up on the beach, without ever thinking it. You read my mind or should I say dream.

Bravo, so perfect!
Bologna121 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
i absolutely loved it. I mean it. the perfect combo of fluff and angsy and awesome Romyness
pennylane87 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Awesome fic, very well done! thanks for one enjoyable reading... I really liked the way you portrayed remy confused but above all in love with her, the ending was perfect! it goes to my favs :D
emmaleexx chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I really heart-promising story that I really enjoyed. Thanks for the good read and the rightfully emotional ending :)
weebird chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
really good. great story.