Reviews for Halt's Bug
Miss Underhill chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Very sweet and well written Good job!
Elena of the Turks23 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Oh my this was simple amazing, I love how you caputred thier personalites. It was as if you had written a chapter in one of the books. I really like how Will and Halt would not leave each others side, in a father/son way. . Gilian was also funny with his story telling and embellishment. Great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
AWSOME STORY THANKS SO MUCH FOR WRITING IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Awe :)
Aria-of-the-Wind chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
NOOOO, it ends there?! *cries* I really liked it though! Your sense of humour is similar to Flanagan's (loved it) and the way you mixed in the caring acts between the mentor and his apprentices was enjoyable as well as cute :) Keep it up!
-AW
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Blaze is a she not a he
harold-the-rabbit chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
awwww halt your such a pussy!
Ranger Girl 81 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
AWWWWWWWWW :) Father/son flufffff!
booknerdhere chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
One word. Awesome.
Ellenar Ride chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Aw... poor Halt... but AHAHAHA Will! You try to take care of Halt and all he does is get you sick. You lose, Will. Poor you. I take great amusement from your suffering. ... Heh. Personally, I think the best way to end this would be Will getting better and Gil getting sick, but... that's just me. It's awesome as it is, too.
LadyWallace chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Aw, I loved this :) I love sick Halt, he's so hard to deal with. Great story!
LostInMyMind98 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Awwwww thats sweet and kinda gross,you know the whole vomit thing,but I still liked,great job! Keep writing!
the-other-em chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
This is a good story! I really like it! I like the ending the best. Gilan and Halt's relationship is so funny, and you have characterized Will so well! I really like his fumbling, self-concious self that truly knows how to care for someone deep down :)

Thanks for an awesome story!

Lee
melaine chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
wow i really liked this story... u really got the characters good :D
Shadow-ofthe-Night35 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
:) That's just the sort of patient halt would make-a terrible one-but funny to those of us who read about it! I love your Gilan too. :)

Thanks for the laugh,