Reviews for Be Little
GrinningCat chapter 53 . 8/12
I had your story in my reading queue since a while. I'm glad now I read it, it was really worth it! I loved in particular your characterization of Severus and his relationship to Lettie. Are you Italian btw? Because you clearly knew well your setting.
Hada chapter 53 . 4/26
I know it's like a thousand years later and all that, but I have one question...their children(biological, I mean) what last name did the have? For example Ryan, is he Ryan Granger, or Ryan Torrance? So..yes, that's it
Also I absolutely loved this story! I think is really beautiful and it has a lot of emotions in it and I loved The reltionship between Severus and Letitia, and I loved baby Jack, and George wooing Sev's daughter and Hermione telling Letitia that she loves her and I don't think this could have been any better, really, I just love this story.
Pd: Sorry for my english, it's not my language:D
Kyrie Lorelei chapter 53 . 4/23
Magnificent.
hayam chapter 2 . 4/9
Amazing, jutst change everything about the original background, cut there hair, change their noses, vanish Harry from the earth to be a baby Hermione never wanted and to get rid of Ron and Ginny on the way, cut them out of their world and let them live without magic - and you have a perfectly normal novel - but why, I ask myself do you need this to do with wizzards? Just invent your own names and get done with it. So I am done here.
misuky7 chapter 53 . 12/30/2014
I adored this story. :3
Monki-Neko chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
Hmm, you know rereading this again it's still good but it could use a bit of editing.
marthapreston4 chapter 40 . 11/29/2014
okay so George who is an adult who is almost thirty was trying to sleep with a teenager ...not cool
marthapreston4 chapter 21 . 11/29/2014
that was fast for them being in love didnt they just start dating
marthapreston4 chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
I normally dont like student/teacher realationships but since she is a full adult I can deal plus I am intrigued by the name that was chosen
Miravisu chapter 53 . 11/6/2014
I'm on a slight re-reading spree.. and yet this is a story of yours I hadn't found before!
So I was very pleasantly surprised, and yes, wiping the occasional tear(s) away here and there, as is customary! Brava!
NoraTheeNinth chapter 3 . 9/13/2014
The birth place Severus came up with is William S's. I knew that but was too lazy to write a review and then when I read it in the next chapter I was like 'I knew it! Thank God for that assignment I had in English 101 last year or else I would have been completely clueless'
Light on the Horizon chapter 53 . 6/10/2014
Great story!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 53 . 6/7/2014
Joyable.

How God Created Mother

God took the fragrance of a flower,
The majesty of a tree,
The gentleness of a morning a dew
The calm of a quiet sea,
The beauty of a twilight hour
The soul of a starry night
The laughter of the rippling brook,
The grace of a bird in flight,
Then God fashioned from these things
A creation like no other,
And when His masterpiece was through,
He called it simply...MOTHER.

Happy Mother's Day!
Writtenaspr chapter 11 . 4/12/2014
I am so happy about the subtle textures in your story -uhm, a delight.
Is *Letitia V*. a curtsey towards the rennaissance , namely Simonetta Cattaneo di Vespucci - the blond, long legged, young model, beloved by the Medicis and Sandro Botticelli, and immortalised in his 'Birth of Venus'? she was also said to be a high-class maitresse, and her first name: Letitia Borgia ?
It is like an intricate puzzle, did you study garden or art history?
It reminds me of those wonderful gardens in the early Baroque, filled with symbols. mazes.
Hortensia chapter 53 . 11/13/2013
Lovely story, I enjoyed reading this. Thank you for sharing!
1,768 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »