Reviews for Be Little
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 11 . 5/17
Babbo, aww :3

Yes Hermione, continue your plans to find out Snape!

Poor Draco :(

Good chapter, thank you :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 10 . 5/17
Snapes reaction to Hermione, that was amusing. Constant denial X)

Must be quite the sensitive situation for Millie to react like that. Hope things can work out.

o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 9 . 5/17
The official meeting! Yay! Snape just can't seem to be rid of his old self X)
I think the fathering part of him is also quite sweet :3

Also, I do really hope both girls can get along. I felt Hermione was being rather mean, kind of understandably, but still :/

Thank you for this chapter! :D
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 8 . 5/17
Well there is a pairing I didn't expect to see. We'll see where it goes.

Snape is so nice to help Latitia, good on him :)

o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 7 . 5/17
Yay! She recognized him! Wonder who this person is that suddenly appeared? Nice chapter, thank you :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 6 . 5/17
Snape to save the day! Good thing he followed her to the restaurant. I wonder if Hermione would even slightly recognize him. Good chapter, thank you :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 5 . 5/17
They finally meet! Sort of. Also glad that Snape wasn't lonely that day, withe company of the girl he saved. Another good chapter, thank you :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 4 . 5/17
Good for Snape in rescuing that girl! Hopefully Snape won't be lonly for too long. Good chapter, thank you :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 3 . 5/17
Baby Jack is adorable :) Off to Rome! Thank you for this chapter :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 2 . 5/17
Well, from Ron's perspective, it may have been hard to accept everything and if they were already having relationship trouble... I think more understanding is needed from both sides. Anywho, good chapter, thank you. Too bad Snape doesn't look as Snape-ish anymore, but I also understand that :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 1 . 5/17
Good start to the story. Poor Harry... Although his measures were drastic, it's understandable. Wonder what Ron's reaction will be. Also looking forward to when when Hermione finally sees Snape. Now I'm thinking, if this is SSHG fic, then what happens to Ron? No spoilers, I will find out later. Thank you for this chapter :)
Alexandria chapter 5 . 5/13
Senatatus Populusque Romanus
pixelbun1 chapter 53 . 4/18
really cute, even if the author's inability to spell CHOKED (chocked?) did drive me a bit batty.
roon0 chapter 6 . 3/28
Has Severus really changed that much? I love that Harry is calling him daddy. lol
roon0 chapter 5 . 3/28