Reviews for Be Little
etherian chapter 10 . 5/2
The other story that is like this one is not finished. This one is. Although I have never read this story it reminds me a bit of my own story Second Chances. However, mine does not have an HG/SS romance, or a Millie/Draco romance. I am enjoying your addition of Millie. So little is written about her and she too often is a 'fat girl joke'.

Your story is great. I'm going to forget about other 'harry de-aging' stories and just enjoy this one.
jada951 chapter 53 . 1/29
what fun to discover your delightful gem of a story again.

I remember reading it a long time ago, before I knew about book marking.
Over the years i have read so great stories, and not so great ones.
This definitely, is one of the excellent ones, w/ things that go beyond canon (Severus never should have died! I still haven't watched Deathly Hallows for that reason)

Kingsley though... what a disappointment.
After Draco nearly died getting him the books from his dad.
At least Lucius doesn't win. It's hoot to think of him as a weasley and a griff!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
This was interesting. I loved the first few chapters until Millie came and I found out she's dating Draco. I tried to like the pairing but I just can't.
Books85 chapter 53 . 8/16/2016
I liked this story very much and look forward to going back and reading your other work.

Thank you for sharing it with us readers.
Books85 chapter 51 . 8/16/2016
I had wished that I could see Severus' face when he heard that Neville put paid to that damn snake. Um, I mean Nagini. This was, and is lovely.

Thank you for writing it and sharing it with us.
Books85 chapter 17 . 8/15/2016
I like that you have attractive women who are not skinny as characters. It's true here and In Shining Armor, with Christine.
One thing that was somewhat irritating in the cannon and movie HP-verse is an assumption that fat - or large- equals evil; Vernon, Dudley and the odious Dolores Umbridge. Even, to a lesser extent, Millicent. The counter examples are Neville and his mentor Madame Sprout. Thanks for showing that body type does not equal moral character.
Books85 chapter 12 . 8/14/2016
Yes, and it's odd when Minister of Magic, Kingsley Shacklebolt start channeling Mr. Olivander. "Curious, very curious." Indeed!

Pleasant mysteries. It will be fun unraveling them.
Love2read23 chapter 53 . 7/26/2016
Cute ending. Kind of confusing on the ages because it seems like Ryan is a second year and Lillian is a first and Luca hasn't started yet but they make a comment about daughter in second and grandson in first and mention Jack but not Ryan. Thanks for writing.
Love2read23 chapter 50 . 7/26/2016
What a great speech by Severus about his love and hoe much he just wants to love his family. Well done. Also, really well paired with Hermione and Letitia's conversation. Wonderful! Thanks for writing.
Love2read23 chapter 2 . 7/25/2016
Ron and Ginny seem kind of weird but I'm glad that Hermione altered his memories. Also, I'm sad that Severus isn't using magic. It just seems wrong for him to not be making potions some how. Of course, your description of his new cut sounds very close to Alan Rickman's style. :-P Thanks for writing.
Amanthya chapter 40 . 7/4/2016
What the eff is George thinking? Disregarding their age difference, she's fifteen, for Merlin's sake! Or 16? But she's not even a legal wizarding adult, and he's 23, very much an adult in age and experience after that war. I can't help but be fully on Severus's side. And if he's sneaking around with her - going to her house to be with her alone - behind her dad's back, he knows it's wrong.

That aside, very enthralling story.
Guest chapter 53 . 5/11/2016
:-)
Guest chapter 52 . 5/11/2016
(1)A common law marriage is as good a marriage as any other, plus you spare all circumstances.
(2)I thought Kingsley Shacklebolt was sure he did the right thing.
Guest chapter 50 . 5/11/2016
Ive been reading fanfiction to get over that Harry Potter story, and im really over it at last, and now just reading some fanfiction for the fun of it.
"Yes, its ooc for me" *g*
thx.
Guest chapter 45 . 5/11/2016
You are making kind of cliffhangers. Thats not nice.
1,792 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »