Reviews for Safe Conduct
AP.Violin chapter 1 . 5/18
Don't mind me..I'm just here swooning and crying at how perfect this oneshot was :')
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Wow. That was so great.
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
I hope to GODS I find another one shot that tidies this up, else it's just cruel! Love it!
Dainty Black Iris chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
:O

Really, Draco should have known better. -haughty sniff-

Happy dance! It is interesting to see Hermione experiment with her looks in such drastic ways... and her auburn hair to brunette. So amazing.
vickety chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
Very nice.
sasa chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
Bloody hell! This is sooooo funny! hahahaaaa!
SqueakyDolphin6 chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Loved this! It is funny, sad, poignant. I especially liked Henry the Hufflepoof, lol. And I loved the kiss at the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Super-long paragraphs are very annoying.
Cause-and-Author chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
The constant refrain of Hermione checking her hair and shoes with Snape us cute and adorable. I love the silent banter of her "transmitting" and his response. Brilliant!
Story Please chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Interesting development. I do so enjoy the sexual tension, though! Of course, I also hope that certain prostitute-visiting-professors are not going to infect certain witches with diseases.

Good job!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Very nice and sweet!
WinterOrion chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Oooh the longing and spark and passion between them is electric. They both had an uncomfortable year apart. Severus whacking Draco and giving him a detention for panting after her was hilarious.
centava chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Sigh...so sexy, fun, and romantic. But yikes, platinum blond? Ick. I love the more natural Hermione, too.
Alisha chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Oh, oh, no I am going to have to read the next one to find out what happened next. From comedy to drama to cliff hanger!
LazyNezumi chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
That ending... It was kinda sad... *sighs*
But her 'transmission' lol!
THIRD PART HERE I COME