Reviews for Safe Conduct
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 1 . 6/8
I hope to GODS I find another one shot that tidies this up, else it's just cruel! Love it!
Dainty Black Iris chapter 1 . 3/8
:O

Really, Draco should have known better. -haughty sniff-

Happy dance! It is interesting to see Hermione experiment with her looks in such drastic ways... and her auburn hair to brunette. So amazing.
vickety chapter 1 . 2/29
Very nice.
sasa chapter 1 . 1/3
Bloody hell! This is sooooo funny! hahahaaaa!
SqueakyDolphin6 chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Loved this! It is funny, sad, poignant. I especially liked Henry the Hufflepoof, lol. And I loved the kiss at the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Super-long paragraphs are very annoying.
Cause-and-Author chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
The constant refrain of Hermione checking her hair and shoes with Snape us cute and adorable. I love the silent banter of her "transmitting" and his response. Brilliant!
Story Please chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Interesting development. I do so enjoy the sexual tension, though! Of course, I also hope that certain prostitute-visiting-professors are not going to infect certain witches with diseases.

Good job!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Very nice and sweet!
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Oooh the longing and spark and passion between them is electric. They both had an uncomfortable year apart. Severus whacking Draco and giving him a detention for panting after her was hilarious.
centava chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Sigh...so sexy, fun, and romantic. But yikes, platinum blond? Ick. I love the more natural Hermione, too.
Alisha chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Oh, oh, no I am going to have to read the next one to find out what happened next. From comedy to drama to cliff hanger!
LazyNezumi chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
That ending... It was kinda sad... *sighs*
But her 'transmission' lol!
THIRD PART HERE I COME
CRMediaGal chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
LOVED it! Thank you. :)
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
"Whoever, you'll always be Henry the Hufflepoof to me."

Snort, giggle. I love how Hermione keeps giving off signals-till she discovers that just herself is the only signal that Snape wants.