Reviews for Safe Conduct
SqueakyDolphin6 chapter 1 . 11/16
Loved this! It is funny, sad, poignant. I especially liked Henry the Hufflepoof, lol. And I loved the kiss at the end.
Super-long paragraphs are very annoying.
Cause-and-Author chapter 1 . 4/13
The constant refrain of Hermione checking her hair and shoes with Snape us cute and adorable. I love the silent banter of her "transmitting" and his response. Brilliant!
Story Please chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Interesting development. I do so enjoy the sexual tension, though! Of course, I also hope that certain prostitute-visiting-professors are not going to infect certain witches with diseases.

Good job!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Very nice and sweet!
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Oooh the longing and spark and passion between them is electric. They both had an uncomfortable year apart. Severus whacking Draco and giving him a detention for panting after her was hilarious.
centava chapter 1 . 11/22/2013 sexy, fun, and romantic. But yikes, platinum blond? Ick. I love the more natural Hermione, too.
Alisha chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Oh, oh, no I am going to have to read the next one to find out what happened next. From comedy to drama to cliff hanger!
LazyNezumi chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
That ending... It was kinda sad... *sighs*
But her 'transmission' lol!
CRMediaGal chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
LOVED it! Thank you. :)
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
"Whoever, you'll always be Henry the Hufflepoof to me."

Snort, giggle. I love how Hermione keeps giving off signals-till she discovers that just herself is the only signal that Snape wants.
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Great story
Herself chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Love it! Love it! Love it!

So charming, so funny, so sweet. I reeeaaaallllyy wish this was a 30 chap story because I live your writing and adore your portrayal od Hermione and Severus. Well done, you.

And to a previous reviewer confused about the mention of "nineteen years," um if you read
the first in this series you'll note that our lively characters wish Sev to be 20 yrs younger or Hermione to be 20 yrs older. Sooo this story takes place a yr later meaning there's only 19 yrs to go. Dur.
writerdragonfly chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I meant "Safe Conduct", obviously. lol These two are too cute! "Transmitting, Sir." Adorable. And, I loved him giving Draco detention for daring to try and get in Hermione's pants. Off to read "Safe Harbor" now. And, then I am going to bed, darnit! lol HG4eva