Reviews for Legacy
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
PLease please please continue it? That's what I honestly think because the damn you got me hooked! Please can you please continue it? I can;t say I hate it! I just can;t! Its a really good opening, and I like the direction this story is heading towards to.
nasakelova chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
It is good,but why the direct kiss?
Im just wondering, its just strange,but i liked the story anyway..
Unknowne Stealth chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Beautiful.
Hana no Sutoomu chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I really liked it. It was sad in a way and i don't know if i can think of the correct word to describe it. I loved it though and it was deffinatly a good read.
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
that was sooo cute!
Juniper11 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
It's funny because it made me so sad while reading the manga that all the effort that Itachi put in to saving Konoha and painting Sasuke as a hero was wasted. I feel like his death was in vain.

Anyway, I liked the story though. Very nice.
pfyt chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I like how you end your stories/one-shots some phrase or sentence focusing around the end. It's very unique.

Itachi-san and Sakura forever, yep. Can you write the manga instead? I've liked your depictions so much more...that might have something to do with Sakura being a good lead female and not a raggedy ann doll when other shinobi show up...and the the fact that you have Itachi in your one-shots.

Sasuke needs to be taught a lesson, very soon. Man, I hope Sakura punches him into next week...and then doesn't heal him. :D A girl can dream.
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Good story!
cast14 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
great story i loved i hope you write others
SpeedDemon315 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Quite an interesting bit, I enjoyed it. I always like how you write Itachi and Sakura, you have a mature writing style here.

Itachi may be gone but I bet his spirit is near, beside her, watching her like a guardian angel.
Grescia chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Beautiful, i liked it!
talapadme chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Aww! That was wonderful one-shot! You always write such wonderful stories! Very excellent job! I'm so happy that you are still writing!

Write more soon!

Lots of Love,

Talapadme
Blackened Cure chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Where there is a will, there is a way...
Remediation Anent Anechoic chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Very nice, indeed.
Ilargi iluna chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Well, that was interesting indeed, I kinda feel bad for Itachi, his sacrifice having been in vain...

Anyway, I think you should add a spoilers warning either at the beginning or in the summary, 'cause that's really mayor spoilers in a very short while, ne?

Ilargi