Reviews for Compás
anonymous chapter 9 . 8/15/2011
This is amazing, dude. Like honestly, I want so badly for it to be canon! The characters are spot on, and it's just fun to read. Although, despite totally loving the weevil/faith stuff, I missed Veronica a bit in the last two chapters :) I'd definitely read a long fic or a trilogy, whichever you'd want to do, so long as you keep 'em coming :D
bananacupcakes chapter 9 . 7/31/2011
please update soon :)
mymindisonyou chapter 9 . 3/24/2011
Wow, this story is really good. I wish you would update it! You left me wanting more! Please update!
lesari chapter 9 . 3/17/2011
Hello! I want to add my voice to the reviewers urging you to continue writing. This story is absolutely awesome, by far one of the best crossover stories I have seen: an absolutely seamless blending of two worlds, compelling plot, and elegant writing. I agree with the reviewer below, I don't know why this story hasn't gotten more reviews. You deserve accolades, my friend!
periwinkli chapter 9 . 9/5/2010
Please continue this story! It's a fantastic blend of the worlds.

It was my favorite fanfic discovery from last summer, and I'd like to see where it goes from here (besides the oneshot on TtH).

Also, it would be cool to see an in person visit from the members of Angel Investigations.
AngelwithDirtyThoughts chapter 9 . 3/27/2010
Love this story, you really should continue it!

Weevil/Faith would be so great together! ; )

Waiting for more! : D
reader1212 chapter 9 . 3/14/2010
I really enjoyed the story so far hope you decide to continue it. very good work
Constant Comment Tea chapter 9 . 3/7/2010
Hey, just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed reading this! I don't know if you have any plans to continue, but I would definitely keep reading if you did. Thanks for a very entertaining afternoon!
Myth n Magic chapter 9 . 3/4/2010
Okay, so I have no idea why this only has ten reviews. Maybe because VM is canceled, and most of the fandom dispersed? *shrug* Either way, I'm glad to have found this little gem. You've got everyone's voice spot on, and I'm intrigued by the idea of a Faith/Weevil pairing. The story is in the details, and you seem to have covered every angle so far. I'm assuming that Faith is going to tie up the lose end that is Aaron Echolls sometime soon and free Logan from whatever is feeding on him so that he and Veronica can make with the LoVe?

Don't know if real life is still taking precedence, but I hope that you will at least come back and look this story over and start on the next chapter soon.
DammitJim chapter 9 . 2/27/2010
really interesting. I look forward to seeing where the stories going!
Mfoto chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
great story :D update soon please
rainbowhippiechick11 chapter 9 . 9/8/2009
Great story! I can't wait to read more. Update soon please
Mistress Titania chapter 9 . 9/2/2009
This is really interesting and your doing a great way of blending the worlds in a believable way. Can't wait for more!
rusalka9 chapter 9 . 8/2/2009
Great update! Sucks about your wrist. I hope it heals completely. And take it easy; as much as I want more of this story, I'd rather get it slowly than not at all!

I enjoyed the big reveal in this chapter. I enjoyed Weevil's reaction even more. He took it really well, and he's probably one of very few people who find peace from such knowledge.

Anyway, I really loved this new chapter, and I can hardly wait for more! I will restrain myself, though, so no rush. :)
Kalacyn chapter 8 . 7/31/2009
Great story so far, I love the dimension you give Faith. As to the trilogy/long story thing, I think I'd prefer one long story with a lot of chapters. Keep up the great work.