Reviews for Fallen Leaves
dcdc123 chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
you know i read this story a few months back, and I like it alot. I like it soooo much that i spent 3 hours looking through 900 other fics. ya...thats how much I love this story. I forgot the title. you know I learned a lesson from this. ALWAYS favorite the stories you like if you ever want to reread ya...hehe 3 hours
Patcher chapter 7 . 12/14/2009
I love this! :D

Nice flow of the story, and i didn't even realise when i finished! Well, except the final battle was kinda rushed though. Other than that, it was a good read!
randomfangirlwriting chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
So my dear young Lady, since my brain syas FAIL while writing english it will have to go this way:

Also erstens Mal, ich fahr total auf das "Yes,Noah-sama" ab Und ich war wie "WTFOMGBBQ" als Kanda es das erste mal sagte.

Und das Ende hat mich sehr berührt._

More would have been great *3*

Aber gutes Werk,ich mags.3
AnimeCrazed121 chapter 7 . 12/3/2009
*TEARS STREAM DOWN MY FACE AS I READ THIS FANFICTION AND SMILE BACK AT THE BRIGHT COMPUTER SCREEN*

i wish i could meet you because only a true artist could compose this peice of work...THANKYOU!

that was...um i dont think there is a word for it but it made me cry and that is amazing just by

im glad i was able to read your story.

It made me happy to know that Kanda and Allen ended up happy together hehehe im making this more real than it really is but sometimes i wish that is was real and im not sure why im telling you this but i tought it would be appropriate for the situation in some way HAHA! well thanks for a great story and im sure ill always remember it.)
Nu-Name chapter 7 . 10/10/2009
Thanks for the great read.

You have such talent for writing. Your plot was so interesting that I couldn't stop reading.

Thanks again.

-narc.
Fain chapter 7 . 9/30/2009
Oh. My. God. I'm not a huge fan of Yullen but this was incredible! I loved how you used the 14th, the akuma side of Kanda and the Heart at the end. I think it could have used a bit more a the other characters, but besides that, great story.
Neko-chan the Mewse chapter 7 . 7/19/2009
There are no words. I can't begin to tell you just how beautiful and wonderful and angsty and well written this is. I love it. A lot.
Midnight Crisis chapter 7 . 7/16/2009
I have no idea where to start first: the epic epilogue, or the fantastic fan art.

I'll start by saying how much I love you (in a totally platonic, friendly way of course). You say you are happy to have me as a reader (that comment made me all giddy inside), but you have to know that /I/ am happy to have YOU as an amazing writer! :D But I am glad that my words cheered you up. I must say I'm rarely enthusiastic with fics like I was with yours. And take you time, dear! School is much more important, you know. You can always write whenever you have the time for it, but it's better to concentrate on your studies first :) And you can count me in that I'll be the first reviewer when you post something new ;D Well, if I'm fast enough of course xD

Okay, now the epilogue. May I hug you, please? Glomp? I'm so happy with this chapter! It's, in my opinion, a great ending. I'm happy for Kanda and Allen :) I swear this fic deserves much more , I sure am satisfied that I read "Fallen Leaves."

About the fan art: omg. It's official. You're mah new hero :D LOL. You're not only good at writing, but also at drawing! It's truly beautiful. I love it. It sucks that I can't log in on dA (my computer is a biatch), so it'll have to wait until my Mom comes back from Luik with the laptop. Then I'll subscribe to you and fave/comment the art. By the way: you're cosplays? Epic! :D

Whoa. I think this is the longest review I've ever written since I joined ffnet! For real :D So yes, I guess this is goodbye until the next chapter? Unless you wouldn't mind exchanging some PMs or so

SINCERELY

Midnight C. :D
a1y-puff chapter 7 . 7/13/2009
Hi, I just got to read this, and I just want to say that it's such a wonderful story :D

I especially liked how you portrayed their characters and interactions, cute and sweet but not overly, just enough to make me want to squee in this ungodly hour. It was sad when Allen said Kanda wasn't himself in the middle of kissing, yet it was rather cute when they actually figured out what's going on and Kanda threatened Allen not to abuse his 'authority' over him XD

But the time Kanda said that it was Allen's responsibilities from then on... THAT really got me. It was bittersweet, wistful and yet a beautiful scene 3

I could go on and on but I'm using my cellphone and it's rather tiring typing on the keypad XD;

All I wanted to say was that I really enjoyed this, even before the epilogue. The epilogue gave a different atmosphere; peaceful, surreal, and fitting to be an 'afterlife' after they survived :)

Much thanks for sharing, and I adore your characterizations and writing style, so I'd love to see more Yullen from you :D
Kyuu Namikaze chapter 6 . 7/11/2009
i'll admit this... i was way beyond confused for 4/6 chapters, and still am; but from what i wasn't confused by, i liked it a lot. i think i understand for the most part now, it's just that many times it was jumping all over the place without explanation, so it confused me. i like the general plot line.

cant wait for the epilogue, and keep up the good work!

- Kyuu Namikaze xoxo
Midnight Crisis chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
Whoa.

I.. I don't know what to say.

This chapter was in one way so sad but also very romantic, and I swear that a tear escaped me. I loved the ending. It was, well, perfect.

I'm curious to read the epilogue, but until then I want you to know that I'll be reading all your future DGM fics, because you write in a fantastic way!
Glon Morski chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
WTF? How come I didn't notice this story sooner? It's just freaking awesome! But man, over already? That sucks... I mean, it really does. But on the other hand, it would be kinda forced if it continued, right? Well, I'll be waiting for the epilogue. At list there's one more chapter to look forward to. Awesome story, really :]
MitarashiiDango chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
yea. why the 6?

is it because of his...erm...mugen? which i think means 6 illusions?

sorry...im not very good at remembering details *sweatdrop*

NGHA! they...DIED!

right..you IMPLIED IT but ...IT JUST SUNK IN

NO! THEY DIED!

*runs around like a headless chicken*

WAH ALLEN! KANDA!
Shinigami's Voice chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
Ah, such violent ending, and tragic *huggles it*

I think it goes perfect with the story, and I love how you pictured it.

The part where Allen gives the order "don't kill our friends" and Kanda replies with the 'Noah-sama' attached to it: wow, such a bittersweet thing.

It killed me a little to read about Kanda talking and acting like a real akuma- but it's a marvelous and heartwrenching twist, and I don't think anything else would have been to part with this great plot.

The end of the Earl was a little bit quick and rushed, in my opinion. Sorry for the honest comment.

But it makes me happy to know there will be an epilogue. I look forward to it.

Great great work. Congrats! (such a pity is has few chapters, though...)
Shinigami's Voice chapter 5 . 6/19/2009
I was very impressed by this chapter. So many things and the rythm is fast-paced and almost left me breathless.

First of all, the "yes, Noah-sama" struck me speechless. That, along with the scene in the train on how Allen impossed his will over Kanda...it was sad, but a necessary development. But most of all, sad. Beautiful detail to add.

And I am so proud of your characterization of both of them in this situation. They are not acting childishly, Kanda is not throwing tantrums and hating the world about this- he remains his logical, mission-oriented self. And Allen is managing so well, making light jokes but still showing a great deal of respect for Kanda. I simply love it.

The battle was short but raw and the descriptions were very precise. The final image- the mental image of Kanda's new eyes and his pale skin: brilliant in few words.

And only 1 more chapter left? Oh the pain, I happen to like multi-chaptered stories so much, the more chapters the better.

But I am so happy about this story, that I think it will be okay. On my way to the final installement.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »