Reviews for Confrontation
sidjack chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
This is great, so glad for Chapter 2, Dean home safe from kickin' some a**. Well done, love it.

sid
Twinchy chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
It's so cool you wrote a second chapter, Rose! *hugs*

Isn't it great how Dean is just brimming with engery and mischief (not to mention famished) when he comes home from a fight? LOL

I bet he showed that boy his limits and made sure he wasn't a threat to any of them anymore. *evil grin*

Yet, you are certainly right, I love those tales about a bully drawing the short straw for once.
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
Awesome addition Kim. Loved how Dean didn't elaborate on what happened. He just took care of the bully problem and Sammy was none the wiser. FANTASTIC!
bhoney chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
Oh, yay! *happy sigh* I love when Dean kicks butt for people messing with Sammy. :) And he's so nonchalant about it here. Love too that Sam knows it's not Dean's blood on his knuckles. He knows his big bro so well...still would have liked to actually see Jason get taken down. ;) Yeah, uh...I'm a bit bloodthirsty at times, lol.
writergirl94 chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
awe awesome big brother dean

i like how he changes the subject quickly

nice jobb!
L5472 chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
Woohoo! Sounds like Dean beat the kid silly ;)
Twinchy chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
LOL *takes the snickers and hands it to her sis* (I don't like them but she does :-D )

Great idea having the school bully wait for little Sammy - and Dean appearing in his stead. Your "Didn’t look the type to have much money, but was just the right size for him to target" line was beyond awesome in ways of stating the guy's motives.

*laughes on*
silver ruffian chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Oh...dear. I can hear the pummeling Dean is gonna give this poor chump all the way over where I am. Darn good job using so few words!
krissy7490 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Hehehehe! Nice! : )
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
OMG I LOVEDD THAT LAST LINE

to wonderfful for wordss :)
Dreadedfemale chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I'd have liked to see this. Well done. :)
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Oh! Lovely lovely! Wonderful when the bad guys get what's coming to them! SUCH satisfaction.
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
: D Mwahaha! That punk has no idea what he's gotten himself into. When Dean's protective side comes out...yeah, not a pretty picture. Loved it!
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Oh, I like it, Dean protecting Sammy from the big bullies of the schoolyard. I know that I was always protective of my little sister at school functions too.
AJ1987 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
HA! This would teach him a lesson! So picked the wrong guy there dude!

Protective Dean... Awesome!