Reviews for Confrontation

Dean - you go baby...whup that bully's ass! Bev x
Impaladreams chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Hehe, Jason's in for some serious education now... Lovely Thanks. Jane
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Nice! I'd love to see a longer version of this fic...
Mad Server chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Such a good brother.
Visionairy chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I like! That was cute.
criminally charmed chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Oh, big mistake dude. No one picks on Dean's baby bro.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Jason Myers? Are we talking Jason Voorhees and Michael Myers? Halloween and Friday the 13th. Just a guess there.

OMGOMGOMG! I LOVE protective Dean, the evil grin, the snarky attitude! Totally adorable! He's so... I want him protecting me!
L5472 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
WO! GO DEAN. Sucked in Jason. You gotta deal with protective Dean now. Ha. Never mess with a Winchester..
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Way to go Dean-love the way he took care of Sammy in this one.

LOL-on the name playJason/Michael Myers!
sylia91 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Oh, Dean in big brother mode. Fans self.
sidjack chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
That's my boy. Dean is the best older brother EVER.

This story needs a second chapter, please?

sid
pandorathexplora chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
AH! it's jason! LOL, i love how you put this awesome slasher icon into your drabble.

great job, can't wait to see what dean does to him :)
bhoney chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Okay, so Jason's from the Friday the 13th movie, right? As for Meyers, well, the only thing I can think of is Michael Meyers from the Halloween movies, but I don't think the boys were in them...maybe something from My Bloody Valentine? Haven't seen it yet. But I stick by my "Jason from Friday the 13th" guess. :p

And let me just say-I LOVE YOU for writing this. Fics with bullies that go after Sammy and end up having to deal with Dean are some of my very, very favorites. I'm just sad we didn't get to see him beat the crap out of that Jason kid. But I love the mental image of his dangerous smile at the end. O happy day!

Of course, you could always do a chapter 2-or a sequal-that finishes out the story. Or an expansion on this. C'mon...you know you want to. *insert Sam's puppy eyes*

LOVED THIS! I'm sticking it in my favorites *happily tucks it away*
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Aw! Good ol' Dean-o! *huggles him*

Great fic, Plat'n! Me likey.
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3