Reviews for Hoodoo
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Yeah, I can see that being confusing for anyone, hehe. And the shivering, aw .;; Lovely piece of H/c!
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
It took me three read throughs to figure out what was going on, but now that I do (feel stupid not to have gotten it sooner) I love the idea. Dean thinks he's Sam and Sam's Dean. Brilliant storyline, I'd honestly be interested in seeing it more fleshed out in story form. Just a thought...lol.
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Hi- I like this one, and you did an excellent job with the confusion - Well done!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Hey hunny.

that's quirky and cool, liked it DBB xx
Impaladreams chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Oh dear, the boys are in trouble now! lol I hope Bobby manages to get them both back to normal... Lovley and humorous though slightly ominous. I think something longer up this alley particular would be very enjoyable. Thanks J
Wicked Rebel chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
so, thanks to a hoodoo spell dean thinks he's sam and sam is him. awesome!

sam goes with the flow because of course he is going to tell dean whatever he needs to hear to make dean feel better. i love sam even more after reading this. which i didnt know was possible because i love our boys A LOT.

these two lines are most excellent:

Hazy eyes squint open. "Dean?"

Sam snorts. "Close enough."

it shows how they really are so close they are practically the same people!
parisindy chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
aww cool .. a whole story there really :D
sidjack chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Hurt,cold and confused, the best for a story.

sid
bhoney chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Aw...thank you! *huge hug* I LOVE hypothermia fics! :)

This was lovely, a nice bit of h/c. I especially liked this: "Close enough." That right there says so much. And I also really liked this: "settles in beside Dean, drags a hand down his trembling back". Aw...

So Sam's feeling strange, eh? Just from the situation, from his brother being so out of it, or because the spell's starting to affect him too? My guess would be cuz of the name swapping, kinda a surreal situation for him. This would be a great jumping off point for a longer fic. *hint hint* ;)

THANK YOU! You made my day with this. *bg* I'm favoriting it!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
We NEED, nay we DESERVE scenes like this.

This Samazon salutes you!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Have they had a body switch? Hee hee, really cute. Good job.
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Cool! this one really made me think! Clever girl, you...
InSecret chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Ha ha. How awkward. I can see the look on Sam's face, all wtf but rolling with. Nice *nods*
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I'm confused, too.

Can Sam be concerned for me?
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I love how you have painted Sam feeling unsettled and uneasy. Enough to leave the research to Bobby and settle in for a little while. And the warm hand down the shaking back? *melts*

I also love that Bobby is the practical one. check for physical health first - anything beyond that they can work with. Sam, however, Sam wants more.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2