Reviews for Girlfriend
King Pepperony chapter 1 . 5/7/2018
I freaking love this. Hahaha. She is debating how she wants to kiss him and then switches to how she wants to kill him. I would have loved to see her reaction right after the press conference. This was great stuff!
nancyozz chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
This is how Iron Man should have ended
Amanda chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Very sweet and fluffy, really enjoyed it.
Patty Beltran-Stark chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
amé la manera en que planteaste el caso, de que Pepper en un arranque de ira, coraje, preocupación practicamente se le lanzó a Tony, vaya puff que manera de quitarse tal frustración 3:)
Sarah d'Emeraude chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
So hot, so cute, so good!
XOXO
Sarah chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Aww, I love the veiled declaration of love at the end. Well done.
12-percent-of-me chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
this is just perfect. perfect. so beautiful :)
RedStalkingDeath chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Wow, loved it! ;P
XBlueXCandyX chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I LOVE angry sex most of all, and that is hard to pull off let me tell you! This flows elegantly for angry sex without it going from yelling to sex I like how it makes sence and how she remembers afterwards, I LOVE IT!
Nox Counterspell chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
"She wonders how she should kiss him. If she should grab him by the lapels of his jacket and shove her tongue down his throat, if she should throw her arms around his neck and press her full body to his in a passionate kiss, or if she should gently cup his face in her hands, smile at the confused or stunned look on his face, and press her lips to his as gently as she possibly can." "She wonders how she should kill him. If she should grab him by the throat and throttle him until his neck snaps in two, if she should throw the heaviest object she can pick up at that thick head of his, or if she should let her searing, furious glare bore into him, and see if looks really can kill." I laugh so hard I thought I was going to explote!

After that matter, I love it, very romantic and sexy!
sofagogo chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
:) A smiley face is all I can manage to type. Adorable.
Sweetydu972 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
She wonders how she should kiss him. If she should grab him by the lapels of his jacket and shove her tongue down his throat, if she should throw her arms around his neck and press her full body to his in a passionate kiss, or if she should gently cup his face in her hands, smile at the confused or stunned look on his face, and press her lips to his as gently as she possibly can. "The truth is…" Finally, the sooner he gets the statement over and done with, the sooner he can get back in here and she can - "I am Iron Man." She wonders how she should kill him. If she should grab him by the throat and throttle him until his neck snaps in two, if she should throw the heaviest object she can pick up at that thick head of his, or if she should let her searing, furious glare bore into him, and see if looks really can kill.

Ha ha ha ! Brillant!

Fic très sympa :)
CupcakeGoodness101 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Awesome! I love how she is one moment pleased with him then the next furious with him, but at the end everything is ok. lol. _
fantasia-49 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
oh excellent really!
The Thinking Woman chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Fluff, beautiful fluff! With extra steam and added heartbreaking angst. I loved it! :D