Reviews for Caught on the Rebound
shell.clam chapter 20 . 6/10
Really well written, good premises, and well executed turning point. Ch14 did feel slightly cliché but I have no idea how to improve it. Considering I haven't even watched Ep.4, I have had no idea who half of the girls are but I guess that's on me.
Shikamaru's babygirl chapter 20 . 3/1/2012
I loved this story~ The last few chapters were a bit depressing, but the end, ~ oh the end ~

You know I read the entire thing in one sitting. I'm kinda going crazy over Lucky Star since I just finished the series & the OVA *cries* So, thank you very much for making this! T_T

Very nice story indeed
Rikku Braska chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
nice
LunarMiko07 chapter 20 . 10/30/2011
I really enjoyed the story. Thank you for writing it and for finishing it. )
Psykoakuma chapter 20 . 7/28/2011
I certainly can't complain about such a sweet ending! Although it had me trying to remember if there are an odd number of girls in the Lucky Star series. You know, trying to figure out if there might be a girl for Tama. Although, it might be even more amusing if she keeps trying with different girls only to have them hook up with someone else! Ha, that's evil!

Good luck with the writing 2.0 thing. The proposed update schedule seems a little harsh.
Redline57 chapter 20 . 7/28/2011
This was a really good story! Very nice job. It brought a big smile to my face.
Sakura cc chapter 20 . 7/27/2011
Awwwwwwwwwww such a great story! 3 LOVED IT! Greta ending and i still love the reactions of both! XD
kitmaro chapter 20 . 7/27/2011
It is over and I weep but fear not for they are tears of joy. JOY I TELL YOU! A fine job.
raginazn chapter 20 . 7/27/2011
No! well this was pretty amazing. really amazing. I hate that feeling that you get when a story ends, but the ending made me feel a little better. best story ever...
Tetsumi Amaya chapter 20 . 7/26/2011
Ahhhh I can't believe it, the ending! Forgive me if that seemed kind of insulting but when i first started reading this I got pretty into it until...I saw the publish date. I had given up on the story completely but lo and behold you finally returned to finish it! And I'll go ahead and say I wasn't disappointed either! Excellent story and I love the thought processes you had Kagami go through. Well done!
DoubleBoxEven chapter 20 . 7/26/2011
That was a really cute ending! I'm so happy, and also a little bummed it's over. I read up to a few chapters ago before I had even posted my first story, and I remembered thinking how much I wanted it to be finished, so i can tell you how grateful I am that you stuck through everything to bring us a wonderful ending.

Good luck with all your future endeavors.
Thyrokio chapter 19 . 7/21/2011
Nicely done! I read it all in one sitting and can't wait for the next chapter. The whole story was entertaining and your writing was pleasant to read.

The only negative thing I have to say is more like a constructive criticism. I notice sometimes that words like ''there'' are written like ''their'' instead. This happened a couple of times (not a lot considering it's 19 chapters long) but it was easy to figure out what you meant and continue reading.
Thyrokio chapter 17 . 7/21/2011
How could her pictures have suddenly dissapeared? I sense something suspicious...
Sakura cc chapter 19 . 7/21/2011
hahah well i liked the chapter, i mean Tama... i dont see her as the bad guy, she's just... the unlucky childhood friend? XD That's what she is, and it's not her fault she also wants a happy ending. Still, KAGAMI will get KONATA 3 XD YAY cant wait for that! and wait, so Konata didnt go to school that day? WHOA she must be really scared or confused!
Rusty Nail 27 chapter 19 . 7/15/2011
damn it...Ive just read all 19 chapters tonight...when is the next one coming ? I was like all into it and then you come up with some lame excuse like '' stay tuned for our last chapter'' or something like that ... nah dont buy my lame pshyco attitude LOL ...just please finish it ;)