Reviews for The Way Things Work
knapper11 chapter 10 . 1/9
An atypical romance, but I like it! It's well written, sensual, and once I swallow the weirdness, touching to the point of tears. Thank you!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/31/2014
God I've read this story so many times and I still get feels. Saddens me that there's still no sequel. I'll just have to wait and continue rereading this wonderful piece.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 10 . 7/30/2012
This was a great fic! Will there be a sequel?
Random Reader chapter 10 . 6/6/2012
No matter how many times I read this it NEVER gets old. Though I wish the 'promised' sequel will show up, I doubt it will, which is sad considering there are so many people looking forward to it. But, no matter, I hope to see the sequel. Great story, very worth reading.
Evie Glacier Tako chapter 10 . 9/5/2011
I just found this story, and while I think more should have been done with Ryoko in regard to Tenchi lying for three years and pulling her along. I was hopeful that perhaps you would address this in the sequel, but after 2 years and your lack of writing anything in this fandom I fear that this will be unlikely, and is a peeve of mine (authors who say yeah I'll do that (write more)and don't without an explanation). I hope that you have a sequel written and can post it but think that you have just lost interest, I enjoyed most aspects of the story (besides Tenchi lying for three years and being forgiven instantly) and thought it was a unique spin on the series, I didn't mind the way you set up the pairing and thought it happened slow enough. Hopefully this will allow you to continue or at least take down that ridiculous poll if you have no intentions of putting the sequel up and removing the note from this chapter so that future readers will not be disappointed.
damn chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
please please make another storie about them it was sooo good im begging you please!
anthony98 chapter 10 . 8/9/2011
when are u going to make another storie about them? and if u do make another one then make it with more love between WxR please make another one im begging u please!
bunny chapter 9 . 8/9/2011
please make more!
mommy chapter 8 . 8/9/2011
this was interesting!
love chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
wont u make more!
lake chapter 6 . 8/9/2011
awsome storie more please!
jo chapter 5 . 8/9/2011