Reviews for Closer
Its always sasuke and saving him from a dark path! I am so sick of it already! Try saving orochi chan for once!
Con24aleja chapter 16 . 4/17
I love your writing and the idea of how this story was told was so amazing. I was intrigued from the beginning all the way to the end. It was beautiful too, I cried in so many chapters. Great job and please write more...maybe Sasuhina... I had to try. But I love this couple as well.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/4/2018
The story is nice but as I read further, it seems that onky Hinata always pleased Naruto first... I am a girl and I. Like it that the guy pleases me when it comes to sex... and Naruto should have spent his money for a house fit for Hinata... HINATA always understands him but can Naruto just surprise her with a house... He does not have to ask her opinion for that... Girls always want to be surprised... I do not really appreciate it when a guy does something for me because I told him so... It is like he just feels obliged to do it because I want to... Plus when a guy loves a girl everything changes.. NARUTO no matter how clueless, should be able to think for himself on how to make his girl happy and not to seek advices always to be able to decide on something huge... Because that would be really genuine if it comes from hin and not fron someone else's advice... #justnythoughts
DumbJokes chapter 1 . 11/28/2018
Best fanfic I’ve ever read. I couldn’t find a negative thing to say if I tried
eternallove5225 chapter 1 . 9/3/2018
This is by far the BEST naruhina fanfic I have read that kept the characters personality and kept the original timeline. Oh and a plus is that Neji is still alive :(
Tare-chan chapter 2 . 8/1/2018
oh wow... the scene where Hinata hugged Naruto and calmed him, just... wow... so powerfull! you managed to picture her kindness in the most powerfull way. Beautifull!

on the other hand, I never imagined Sakura would ever have any feeling towards Naruto in a romantic way. I always picture her as Naruto's sister, that she would be happy when she saw him and Hinata get together. but this time, this fic, move to different way. I can't wait to read next chapters to found out how this plot will be played
Brother Unbroken chapter 16 . 3/13/2018
Incredibly beautiful story and I’m so happy I found it and read it. Couple of moments that almost brought tears to me eyes. Thank you for writing this.
Crimson Hawk Wolf chapter 16 . 2/28/2018
This was a great story that you have here and I really enjoyed reading it a lot.

I do wish that you would have at least had Hiashi say something to Naruto and Hinata after he walked Hinata down the aisle about the time he spent with his parents about there wish for the future while Haruka and Kushina were still pregnant with them. The wish for them to one day be married and all that. I think that would of been perfect for him to of said to the couple before he took his seat.

It would be great to maybe see a new story where this one leaves off at if your ever up for it.
jerniman chapter 16 . 1/22/2018
Great story. I have enjoyed it immensely, no matter being nearly 10 years old.
jerniman chapter 9 . 1/19/2018
I know this is a little late, but you made the right choice with the last scene.

Great story so far.
OneAznDragon chapter 16 . 11/13/2017
This was a very enjoyable story. While I don't care for the lemon scenes, I did skim it just incase.

Thanks for the awesome read!
~OneAznDragon
Guest chapter 16 . 10/18/2017
I really like your story Lynn. There were some parts there bored me, but overall, I'm glad I read through it all. Thanks for such an amazing job. Keep up the good work.
troutman30 chapter 16 . 8/3/2017
Really? An Epilogue without Naruto making Hokage or the birth of their first child?
A guy chapter 16 . 6/9/2017
This has been the most amazing thing I have ever read. I will never forget it. I doubt that you get too many reviews on this since you wrote this a long long time ago and you might not even see this but if you do happen to read this then I just want to thank you from the bottom of your heart. This story has changed my life and, although it is just a fanfiction, you are an extremely talented writer. This story has related to me so much more than you could imagine or that I could explain. Thank you so much. I will never forget what you have taught me by writing this story. You have truly changed my life for the better.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Yours sincerely
A guy
Guest chapter 15 . 6/5/2017
SakuLee is delulu spite shit. Kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself.