Reviews for Closer
Holy hell I’m only four chapters in and I already love EVERYTHING about this fic
Canomi chapter 8 . 9/15
Love how intimate this chapter was. Their closeness was really out of love, not lust.
AleNaruhina chapter 16 . 9/10
I loved this story!
AleNaruhina chapter 1 . 9/8
Great! so far, so good... will keep reading.
Yuriflor chapter 16 . 7/11
Beautiful.
Good
DP chapter 16 . 4/27
I have read 10 naruto fanfictions and this one is in my top two. It was amazing!
Dp chapter 1 . 4/26
First chapter was so good!
Jessmcdona17 chapter 16 . 2/18
Oh I just loved this. I devoured it in two days. It was just perfect! So much fluff! Pure bliss reading it! I loved how they grew slowly in character development. It was a wonderful read.
Muito boa
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2019
Hello, my name is Meg and I wanted to let you know that i was recommended this fic circa 2012 (when I was 15!) and since then it has been my gold standard for fanfiction! It made me so happy and it was so realistic, and theres so much effort put into it that re-reading it for the 5th time now it still blows me away. I really enjoy this story and your other works, and I wanted to let you know (now that I see you’re at least sort of active here again :p) that you’re an amazing writer, and if nothing else you have at least 1 super fan out there (me!) because you’re, for the almost 5th year in a row, still my favorite fanfiction author. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/6/2019
Its always sasuke and saving him from a dark path! I am so sick of it already! Try saving orochi chan for once!
Con24aleja chapter 16 . 4/17/2019
I love your writing and the idea of how this story was told was so amazing. I was intrigued from the beginning all the way to the end. It was beautiful too, I cried in so many chapters. Great job and please write more...maybe Sasuhina... I had to try. But I love this couple as well.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/4/2018
The story is nice but as I read further, it seems that onky Hinata always pleased Naruto first... I am a girl and I. Like it that the guy pleases me when it comes to sex... and Naruto should have spent his money for a house fit for Hinata... HINATA always understands him but can Naruto just surprise her with a house... He does not have to ask her opinion for that... Girls always want to be surprised... I do not really appreciate it when a guy does something for me because I told him so... It is like he just feels obliged to do it because I want to... Plus when a guy loves a girl everything changes.. NARUTO no matter how clueless, should be able to think for himself on how to make his girl happy and not to seek advices always to be able to decide on something huge... Because that would be really genuine if it comes from hin and not fron someone else's advice... #justnythoughts
DumbJokes chapter 1 . 11/28/2018
Best fanfic I’ve ever read. I couldn’t find a negative thing to say if I tried