Reviews for Closer
xx chapter 16 . 7/1/2013
wow i am speechless. this is too good. well i think the time i protested to study for my finals is spent well on this. glad i found your fanfic. write more because youre talented!
seb2006 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
So cute and awesome! Love it!
Eren Disick chapter 16 . 6/9/2013
Beautiful Story -
love chapter 16 . 5/27/2013
you are awesome pls wright more fanfics!
foolishBee chapter 16 . 5/13/2013
And I've just noticed I posted my review on the first chapter instead of the epilogue. Well, nevermind...
foolishBee chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
You wrote such a good story, there. I was in it from the beginning till the end. I mostly loved the way you described this blossoming love between Naruto and Hinata and the fact that the start of their love story didn't involve a completely dense Naruto just being confessed to by a stuttering Hinata and agreeing on a first date just because Sakura was out of reach.
I could go on and on about all the original details that seduced me in your story but I can't even find the right words since English is not my mother language. But I'll come back and re-comment this story once I have the right words !
Floput chapter 16 . 4/23/2013
Love it :D
KuroKanashimi chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
hmmm they do know naru could kill them all... he could beat kiba without going sagemode... but vs neji & shino at once sagemode would destroy them... it would be interesting to see naru vs hiashi.. Ehh!
KuroKanashimi chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
its her own fault really...
Naruhina1337 chapter 16 . 3/30/2013
Really amazing story! Hard to believe that this is your first time(That is not what she said)!
Haha! Well i enjoyed it!
Keep up the good work (:
Love, HugTheThug
NOEL chapter 16 . 3/28/2013
dear :Lynns

I have to say , the way you express every single moment with such detail is amazing. I could feel as if all of those experiences were actually happening in manga.I really enjoyed the way your story develop and can't help to feel sad that its actually over . It made me feel as the characters were real and felt the love connection that you expressed. My favorite moments were: when Hinata was in the hospital and was beggin for naruto to visit her and he actually did not know what to say, I absolutely loved the detail in every love scene in the story ,also I really enjoyed the scene about hinata's dad and his issue with the family sword...naruto's expresions were hilarious :)and also tsunades comment at the end of the wedding,I also enjoyed that it went with everything thats happening on the manga even the scenes were naruto and sasuke are friends again and in general you've inspired Me to focuse on the details in life and enjoy them for as long as they can be enjoyed and to take things slow...you and your friends are excellent writters and I hope that in a future I get to read another one of your masterpieces.

sincerly yours: Noel
JJ chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
The Nara clan would be pissed those deer are like sacred to them!
Zephyer12 chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
BUT IF IT WERE NOT FOR THE GUTTER, MY MIND WOULD BE HOMELESS!
Putri chapter 11 . 2/28/2013
Is that quote from a walk to remember? Love it 3
Putri chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
This is a must-read fanfic! Love it so much!
761 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »