Reviews for Closer
nolanv3 chapter 16 . 11/22/2012
Very Good Story!

I really loved it!
woodlandfairykirk chapter 16 . 11/20/2012
umm this was amazing(: if this was your first fic then I'm really impressed!
cannonfodder90 chapter 16 . 11/15/2012
This is so awesome. This story... The characters... The emotions... The humor...
The (pervy grin) steamy stuff... but most importantly, The love... It's all so awesome.

A true great writer can, with his words, create a visual image in the readers' mind that gets the readers to fully emphatise, and engulf themselves in the story and events. And you succeeded admirably in this. From the first to the last word, I was on the tip of my seat. I read it all after each other and I couldn't stop myself.

I can truly feel the love Naruto has for Hinata. I can truly feel his fear of losing her. And it got me all teary eyed. I can rant endlessly about how touching I find that last part. I'm so glad they got together in the end. I'm so glad Naruto and Hinata have finally gotten the love, romance and hapiness they deserve. The vows they spoke to each other on their wedding... I cried like a baby... It's a great testament to you great abilities as a writer.

I feel that a great writer can write characters that the readers can emphatise with to such a great deal they themselves get thinking. About the life they have and how gratefull they should be for the little things they take for granted. (for example being brought up in a loving home, as opposed to the pain and suffering Naruto ahd to endure) That they feel the emotions, feelings and thoughts of the main characters. And you've succeded to such an extent that you, are among the greats in writing. I can spend an entire day talking about how awesome your writing is. But just let me summarize by saying: "One of the best NaruHina romance story out there! You are the best!"

Cheers,

cannonfodder "I-freaking-love-this-story!" 90
I'm Naruto Dude chapter 16 . 11/11/2012
all i can say is AMAZING I LOVE THIS WHOLE STORY! wish u could make a part 2 of close about them being parents or do a different couple :)
I'm Naruto Dude chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
women... i tell u they think u can puss a dude to the side and expect him to be her rebound thats not how it works they move on.. i liked this chapter it was awesome i thought he was going to kiss Sakura i was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O! lol but then i was like oh thnak God lol
PrettyQueen chapter 16 . 10/28/2012
Omg! I found this story yesterday and finished it today! And i'm so happy i found this story cuz it's truly amazing! I can't help but wanting for u to make a sequel where: Naruto becomes hokage and Hinata and his life together as parents and how they'd handel (imagine Naruto cleaning a diaper, lol!) and all that stuff (But i haven't really looked at all off ur stories yet so i don't know if u already made up a sequel, if u did "Oops...!" if u didn't you should really try it! I'd like that) Well anyway great story and keep on writing your a really great author! ;)

TTYL xox!
naruhina545 chapter 16 . 9/17/2012
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG... "THE" BEST NARUHINA FANFIC EVER!
Marcos chapter 16 . 9/17/2012
awww!
Ro0w'z chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
hahaha muy bueno!
Ro0w'z chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
owwww is great everything I like about a fic that sakura suffer a little too
Ro0w'z chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I loved this first chapter you know I've always been annoyed that naruto not a response to hinata
Mike chapter 16 . 8/8/2012
"Thankfully her pregnancy had gone completely normal (so far at least) and if continued down that road, she had no doubt in her mind that this wouldn't be the first." do you happen to mean last in this?
also i absolutely loved this story. the only downside is that i think i'm spoiled now when it comes to fan fiction naruhina. btw i love and agree with all the pairings in this. i'm a huge leesaku fan. plus i never thought of choji and ino, but i like it! thanks. i'll probably end up reading this again.
733 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »