Reviews for Closer
Kagomerosetakahashi32 chapter 16 . 4/6/2012
i loved it all :)
KyuubiKidx9 chapter 16 . 3/28/2012
Good story Didnt want it to end
LoveThisStory chapter 13 . 3/5/2012
I loveee your story and sad to see it come to an end. I normally don't leave reviews but when I read your side note about people accusing you of stealing Perpetual's idea or w/e I thought I would leave on. I've never read one of their stories but I know I have read a random kaka/oc one shot from YEARS ago I think around 06/07 that had a clone...one idea that is used by multiple authors doesn't mean its being plagiarized anywayss time to finish this fabulous ff c:
ranneal chapter 5 . 2/9/2012
Great writing!
ranneal chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
Wow! Super writing...a lot of good romance and emotional stuff.
ranneal chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
This was a great chapter too! I love the way you tell about Sakura and the way she fell apart for a while...and the way Naruto told her that he was sticking with Hinata. A lot of romance along the way too. Fine writing.
ranneal chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
Wonderful...well written chapter. Maybe the manga will...in the end be something like this!
ranneal chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Very cool opening chapter. I love the way you have Naruto and Hinata relate to each other here. Naruto is a little funny and Hinata gets the courage to go outside to talk. Great!
elizabeth chapter 16 . 2/5/2012
I happen to LOVE this fanfiction piece. The way you described their deep love for each other really got to me. Please, you should indeed make more fanfiction, you are excellent at it.

-kawaii :"3
StoriesILike chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
NaruHina goodness is always welcome~! I look forward to finishing this story that's starting out to be quite promising. Well, till then :)
Inume-blue chapter 16 . 1/23/2012
I liked it alot :) It was well writen.
Inume-blue chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
so far... I love it. :) it makes me so happy inside. I think that it was good for Naruto and Sakura to be honest with eachother. They had a good mature conversation and I loved how you portrayed them. Love the Neji,Kiba,Shino big brothers. too awesome.
BriAllDay chapter 16 . 1/12/2012
Ok so while reading this I thought man I'm going to write a long review talking about everything you did right and Blah, blah but all I can say is... BEST NARU/HINA EVER! This was such a joy to read! Your plot was amazing, your grammar was spot on and the slow pace in which you made hina and naru move in was perfect! Excellent job! It was truly a pleasure! :)

Bgirl867
Asuka Kawashima chapter 16 . 1/1/2012
Awesome story! One of the best I have read. Hoping for more NaruHina stories from you!
Silver Warrior chapter 16 . 12/26/2011
awww such a nice, sweet story. They took their relationship nice and slow and let it bloom. And hey, naruto was uniquely suited to help Gaara out there. Though the thought of Gaara eloping is just too funny.
709 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »