Reviews for Closer
Snow Rukia chapter 5 . 4/10/2011
this is uber cute *sigh only if this happend in the anime* ( NARUHINA 3
JSP chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
This is actually very good. The people are in character, and I like the sound of Naruto and Hinata taking time to get into a relationship. Often, fanfics have them sucking face within just a couple of paragraphs. Deserves more reviews.
13animaluver chapter 16 . 3/6/2011
i loovvveeee iiiitttt!
Turbotail88 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Whoa... This is a very well-done story! I especially liked how you developed their relationship instead of rushing in. To be honest, I've read this story like four times! P Thank you for the story!
Lord of Tuft chapter 10 . 2/13/2011
I must say, this story is pretty awesome..! I dont think I have ever seen a better writer than you Lynns :)

keep up the good work, and pleas continue to write more wonderful naruhina stories!

awesome chapter by the way :)
Lord of Tuft chapter 4 . 2/9/2011
this story is so frickin awesome! keep up the good work my friend! :)
ghiblilover chapter 16 . 2/9/2011
Great story. Love the just right pace of development of the relationship between Naruto and Hinata. In too many stories Hinata confesses and Naruto immediately confesses his love and then they are a couple.
iFREAK101 chapter 6 . 2/5/2011
AHH Ramem Scene was the best! So nice!
Okazaki323 chapter 9 . 2/1/2011
I love that toradora episode and I love this chapter
kiya chapter 16 . 1/20/2011
wow., i thouroghly enjoyed reading this fic., definitely one of my faves naruhina story., thank you for writing it., _
Yomitoru chapter 16 . 1/18/2011
This Is the absolute best naruhina story i have ever read! I swear that throughout the story that i cried and laughed! You seriously had me at the edge of my seat and heart pounding against my chest. I would stay up the entire night just reading this! Im seriously addicted!

-Thanks so much for sharing!

Baka-chan
LeoDesirePassion chapter 10 . 1/17/2011
So happy that this story is going soo well! i luv really everything is flowing so nicely
LeoDesirePassion chapter 5 . 1/16/2011
oh my what a steamy chp. Im really enjoy this story!
LeoDesirePassion chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
this looks like a good start, i think i may like this story!
the abhorra born chapter 16 . 1/12/2011
that was a truly beautiful romance between hinata and naruto. i hope you write more stories like this one bcuz i will definitely be reading them. i think a sequel would be good with how you left it open like that. but sequels are hard bcuz you have to take so much more into account such as creating a whole new generation in kkonoha and other places. thanks for the wonderful read. you are very masterful with your use of words. they invoked many emotional responses and carried the reader very deep into the lives of your naruto and hinata.
679 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »