Reviews for Closer
Guarani Lioness chapter 3 . 2/18
I love the chapter! It's so nice to read how Naruto and Hinata's relation is growing.
Still reading
Guarani Lioness chapter 2 . 2/17
I usually don't like Sakura and I think that this is the same also. Not blaming you! Is just that I never completely like her, at least not after she stupidly confessed to Naruto knowing very well that she didn't feel anything at all.
As always, I love Hinata and Naruto.
Still reading
Guarani Lioness chapter 1 . 2/17
Hey! I love you first chapter.
I know that you already finish the story, but either way I would like to leave reviews.
Still reading.
Starfire99 chapter 16 . 2/13
I liked the story, but the epilogue just seemed to leave off at a weird spot. Just after the birth of their son would have been the best place to end it. Where you left it off just gives the story an unfinished feel to it.
Usa-chan chapter 4 . 1/1
Oh my god, great chapter! Aww Nejiten I'm going to cry now.
Shinnypichu88 chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
- pretty sure sakura doesn't "show off hr body" either lol
HumpingTeddyBear chapter 15 . 12/2/2014
Cool, especially loved the part about Gaara and Matsuri. I hope you'll write something about them, kinda like a sequel to this story. :)
Zelenal chapter 16 . 11/28/2014
This was an absolutely wonderful read! After learning that NaruHina was canon (and spending a fair amount of time squeeing over the fact), I wanted to read a good NaruHina fic and this caught my eye. Again, it was absolutely wonderful and heartwarming and fairly in-character. It was worth staying up all night to read it in one sitting.

One thing, though: In the last chapter, you use a bit of Japanese quite wrongly. つめ (tsume) means "nail (e.g. fingernail, toenail); claw; talon; hoof" among many other things. The archaic word you were looking for is 妻 (tsuma) and was used by both men and women. Since there doesn't seem to be a pronoun for husbands to use when referring to their wives, you could have used 愛妻 (aisai) which means "beloved wife" and just put a possessive pronoun in front of it.
Aguilaxy chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
write another naruto and hinata fanfiction.
but this time it is fully based on the naruto manga
SalDali chapter 16 . 11/11/2014
I really enjoyed Closer. This is the first time I read a Naruto fanfiction and I am not disappointed.
What I didn't like was Naruto crying so much at the beginning of the story. Even though his character is very vocal about his feelings towards his friends and beliefs, I do not see him crying over doubts and concerns when it comes to romantic feelings.

I also like the fact that you managed to keep the essence of Hinata in tact without turning her into a cliché stalker or babbling fool. She was still shy but confident at the same time. Overall I happy to have found your fic and will check out more of your work.
SalDali chapter 13 . 11/11/2014
I am not finished reading this story, but would like to comment on the "coping of Perpetual159". Everybody who has read the manga and/or seen the anime would expect a Kage Bushin scene when reading a fic with a lot of lemons. No one fanfic writer can claim it as their own original idea.
tiffany chapter 16 . 11/9/2014
Excellent story...thanks alot appreciated the read
CJ chapter 16 . 9/27/2014
RACK CITY BTICH RACK RACK CITY BITCH BOOOYYAAA!
Adamo chapter 15 . 9/20/2014
Very good details, even though Sasuke, Danzo, and Madara encounters are different from canon.
hinatagirl0805 chapter 16 . 8/10/2014
great story! :) you had great writing and good enough detail. :)
679 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »