Reviews for Closer
NARUTO-UZUMAKI-NAMAKAZI chapter 16 . 11/14/2015
please make a sequel
guest chapter 15 . 11/10/2015
Sakura wouldn't touch lee with a ten feet pole. And she never loved\liked Naruto. get over yourself, loser. Your ship is shit and so are you, jealous fucktard. Kill yourself.
xNinjaxRebelx chapter 16 . 11/6/2015
One of the best fanfiction I have ever read. Keep up the good work
Siege314 chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
I'm actually designing a short manga for "Let's take things slow", I'm really excited! i won't release it or anything but I thought Lynn might enjoy what I made! A sort of thank you gift.
OnGuard chapter 15 . 10/13/2015
Tsume is also the name of Kiba's mother. Having Naruto call Hinata Tsume is weird because of that.
iguevara chapter 16 . 8/29/2015
Just finished reading your story, one of most very naruhina story!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/10/2015
loved it!
xXNinja-GingaXx chapter 9 . 7/7/2015
OH I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! Toradora scene right there. AS SOON as you made hinata go "one more" I was like..."someone has been watching some major Toradora action." WELL PLAYED!
roypulak605 chapter 16 . 7/4/2015
The story is awesome...loved every part of it..no doubt it is the best naruhina fan fic...great job. (Y)
ProximaCentauri chapter 16 . 6/30/2015
Hi There :)

Well, six years after you are done writing, do you still want reviews?

If not, just ignore it ;)

I loved this fic. The way you slowly built it up, seemed way better than all those "flashbang" stories you can find online...
The NaruHina lovestory felt natural and not forced at all. I also loved how you characterized Hiashi :)
I could ramble on, how much I enjoyed reading it (especially the sex scenes... They were steamy XD ), but I guess I just leave it with this.

Lots of love and cookies
ProximaCentauri
Arkham Knight chapter 16 . 6/27/2015
Wow your fanfiction is so sweet and romantic it clearly understands the chemistry between Naruto and Hinata it defines the NaruHina pairing so Kudos... to you bro.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/23/2015
2015 good one
covertpartyhat chapter 16 . 4/21/2015
Lovely work!
ReadsGoodFics chapter 16 . 4/7/2015
Well, this fic may be quite old but I'm so glad I somehow found it. Definitely one of the best fics I've ever read (and I may be slightly biased as I love fluff), thank you for the great read, looking forward to checking out your other fics now too!
ka chapter 16 . 4/7/2015
was amazing. thank you so much for your hard work. you cheered me up when i was down, and this romance made me want to treat my own girlfriend just a bit sweeter. thanks again!
712 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »