Reviews for Closer
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2017
Sakura does not want Naruto. Kill yourself, virgin.
Cacaudreamgirl chapter 16 . 5/14/2017
OMG this was the Best story that i've Always read! U are awesome! Thanks for all of this!
I hope u Write other like this!
It was perfect!

Thanks again
Claudia :D
Guest chapter 2 . 5/9/2017
This is incredible! It's in character (unlike most other fics) it's in-universe, it's so cute! I can't stop smiling embarrassedly while reading. Naruto's reactions to Hinata are so 'him'! Gosh I love you for writing this. It's the first fanfic I've ever been able to read and enjoy to the fullest. You're amazing, Dattebayo!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/18/2017
Kishi's cock sucker
Guest chapter 16 . 3/27/2017
Im literally crying cause it's over thank you so much for writing such a brilliant story i loved everything about it this story was just fucking perfect
Guest chapter 14 . 3/27/2017
Nope im not crying theres just dust in my eyes
Guest chapter 4 . 3/26/2017
This deserves a round of applause
Guest chapter 3 . 3/26/2017
WOOOO THATS RIGHT SAKURA CAN FUCK RIGHT OFF NARUHINA FOREVER
Guest chapter 2 . 3/26/2017
Holy shit wow ive barely started reading and im already loving this story
Guest chapter 16 . 3/15/2017
Hi. Unfortunately, I'm abit to lazy to login but I really feel the need to get this off of my chest and tell you.

Before I came across your story, I thought to myself "Please, don't be cliche." And as I read the beginning, I fell trapped into your world.

This NaruHina story is by far the most authentic, amazing and beautiful piece I have ever read.

The way you portrayed Naruto as a matured man, made my heart combust. It felt as if I was reading the manga or even watching the anime. The time and effort you put in to Naruto is down right amazing, his usual uncanniness for being a knucklehead and his new improvement for reading between the lines and how can I not regard the Pervy-meter. Beautiful.

Also with Hinata. I love the fact that you made her still the shy woman we all love but exactly how I said, you made her into a woman. Yes, you did carry in with her stutter and to be honest, I thank you for that. It shows, for me, how she developed from being a shy, weirdo to a woman with confidence. Slowly but surely.

And another thing, the timing. The slow, baby steps of their relationship. Ah, what a great read indeed. To finally have an author-sama to show us readers that yes, Naruto does not know anything about a relationship or love and that Hinata is finally with the one man she's only ever thinks about. You have such a beautiful way of writing and your structure of it is absolutely easy to follow.

I guess, the one part that got me going with the feels is when Hinata was there for Naruto about the sudden news of Sasuke. This part definitely shows that Hinata cares, truly cares, about Naruto. Which brings me to another point, I love how you portrayed Sasuke also. He's still a cold, emotionless bastard but even that, you still made me feel that he also loves Naruto too, as a brother and that their bond is very strong.

With the whole of the cast, thank you again for making each character have their same personalities; Sakura and her confusion. Ino and her loud mouth. Tenten and her smart choices. Neji and his wise advice, especially the part we he threatened Naruto that no one will be able to find his body, made laugh loudly. Kiba and his nose. Chouji and his chips. Shika and his grumbles. Lee with his appearances out of nowhere. Including the adults and everyone, but Hiashi. Wow, thank you for including his perspectives and his choices and his redemption. It was beautiful reading his side of things.

I know I've written a lot down, but really, I have a lot more to comment down. Lol. But what I can say is, reading the Pery-sage segment. That legit blew me away. I don't know nor care if it isn't apart of the real manga or what, but that actually pieced and fit into with Naruto. So, thanks again for coming up with such a well thought out story.

I did cry and I did laugh to the point where I got told off, but honestly, it's hard to find a story, a true NaruHina story that gets me all riled up. So again, thank you so much for creating this and thank you very much for your beta readers who did an excellent job.

Thank you once more.

From your number #2 biggest fan,

-WeeniesandBewbies.
naruhinasauluv chapter 1 . 2/19/2017
yess
mariamae chapter 1 . 2/14/2017
wow! I'm just on the first chapter and it is amazing!
shika93 chapter 6 . 12/6/2016