Reviews for Closer
ka chapter 16 . 4/7/2015
was amazing. thank you so much for your hard work. you cheered me up when i was down, and this romance made me want to treat my own girlfriend just a bit sweeter. thanks again!
jcampbellohten chapter 4 . 4/5/2015
Aww, I really liked that you used the English terms for stuff, like "Nine-Tails" and "Hidden Cloud village" instead of "Kyuubi" and "Juho Soshiken." I had to look the last one up, whereas you could've just said "use your Twin Lion Fists."

You've been doing a great job making each little step they take a fully engaging new experience. And haha, Tenten's shirt's inside-out!
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
Bolding is a bit much for flashbacks. I can't see Naruto stuttering; some "uh"s or "er"s would be more appropriate, I think. Since it's never mentioned, does Naruto take his jacket back?
Guest chapter 16 . 3/31/2015
Uzumaki Hatsue chapter 16 . 3/20/2015
I reeeealllly enjoyed reading your fic! Really cute, well-executed story! Now I kinda want to read a Lee/Sakura fic, which is all your doing! Great job :)
Guarani Lioness chapter 16 . 2/27/2015
it was a so nice closure that it taste so good right now that I might not be able to read something else for today.
Once more thank you and hope you are doing fine :)
Greetings and the best of lucks from South America, Paraguay
Guarani Lioness chapter 15 . 2/27/2015
It was the best finished story so far that I have read!
I just love it completely!
laila45 chapter 9 . 2/25/2015
The best kiss scene I have ever scene I think .And I have watched a lot ,I mean it ,a lot anime I am reading this fic I don't even keep counting .The least I know ,I read it coupe of times past these year .
Guarani Lioness chapter 14 . 2/25/2015
this chapter was beautiful
Guarani Lioness chapter 13 . 2/25/2015
cute, hot and hilarious (specially the last part)
Guarani Lioness chapter 12 . 2/22/2015
Love it!
Guarani Lioness chapter 11 . 2/22/2015
love the chapter! It has a little bit of everything.
Guarani Lioness chapter 10 . 2/21/2015
It always amazed me how Naruto could be the strongest ninja in the entire shinobi world, but it is completely and irrevocable afraid of Hinata's father. Also, I imagine them like that for sure.
Guarani Lioness chapter 9 . 2/21/2015
It was hilarious how the girls stole Hinata from Naruto
Guarani Lioness chapter 8 . 2/21/2015
well, the lemmony part was waiting for more because it seemed not full and strange for naruto not to be considerate, even considering the situation. Anyways, hope to read another lemmony with oth of them enjoying it.
713 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »