Reviews for Closer
kote chapter 14 . 6/4/2014
i loved it heh
Anon Author chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
Never put notes in the middle of a story. It's distracting and breaks up the flow which you had going pretty well. Save those for after the story is done please.
mimi1998 chapter 16 . 6/4/2014
This is it...I like it...this is the story that I want. Story of naruhina romantic way... hinata who is SHY...why you people not make story like this. I just want NARUHINA...PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE MAKE IT...ITS SOOO FRUSTRASING
nsopki2677 chapter 11 . 4/22/2014
I Corinthians 13 ... Nice. Realized what that was as soon as I read "love is patient ..." Only wish you had a made a reference to it in the ending when made a your other reference notes. Plagiarism is no bueno!
Darklordcomp chapter 16 . 4/21/2014
I SWEAR TO GOD IF THEIR IS NO SEQUEL I WLL FUCKING EAT YOUR SOUL
Darklordcomp chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Get over it sakura stop being dumb and let naruto be happy
Roxas2456 chapter 16 . 4/17/2014
Well i loved it. Super late i know but i loved it :3
chrisgjm chapter 16 . 3/5/2014
Awesome story!
Futon Lord chapter 16 . 3/3/2014
...Warm.
PleasedReader chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
Neji was hilarious. Leavinng evidence, never finding the body.
Dunestyler chapter 15 . 1/27/2014
WOW... just WOW... I have to humbly admit... I actually started crying several times in this story...
and not only because of the sad parts (for example Jiraya) but also on the other parts...
and aside from that I really wish to encounter a woman that's like Hinata, even if just a little. a woman to love me unconditionally and a woman for me to love back...

so... WOW
I really love this fic.
and I hope you won't mind if I try and incluse some of your ideas in my own fic as well, even if I don't do much alike your fic might give me some ideas for it, especially since I'm not too good at writing about feelings. (not to mention having them)

but now... I kinda gotta go.

Dune
Ser Serendipity chapter 4 . 1/22/2014
Ohey.

Fullmetal Alchemist reference.
xxnarufanxx chapter 16 . 1/10/2014
a very nice story! i really enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/7/2014
hows come you making naruto scared of kiba? i mean really!? kiba? and not to mention he just utterly destroyed pein who of which is stonger then neji hiashi and kiba put together. but whatever its your story.
Fran.A chapter 15 . 1/5/2014
Feedback from all chapters

Thank you so much for writing this! This is actually one of the most accurate stories of their lives other than Sasuke coming back suddenly and Madara being defeated so easily. The vows made me shriek due their precious words that linked to the Will of Fire.

There were some spelling grammars but no fuss was taken, however, I think that Temari is actually the eldest of her siblings. If I am wrong, my apologies. I did try to see Hinata's dress by the link, but it was sadly deleted.

But all in all, this is my favorite NaruHina fanfic so far; due to it being mostly realistic. Thank you to everyone who helped put their time and effort into making this amazing story. Hope you all have an amazing and thrilling life like how it was portrayed in this story! :)
691 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »