Reviews for Closer
Guest chapter 16 . 7/10/2015
loved it!
xXNinja-GingaXx chapter 9 . 7/7/2015
OH I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! Toradora scene right there. AS SOON as you made hinata go "one more" I was like..."someone has been watching some major Toradora action." WELL PLAYED!
roypulak605 chapter 16 . 7/4/2015
The story is awesome...loved every part of it..no doubt it is the best naruhina fan fic...great job. (Y)
ProximaCentauri chapter 16 . 6/30/2015
Hi There :)

Well, six years after you are done writing, do you still want reviews?

If not, just ignore it ;)

I loved this fic. The way you slowly built it up, seemed way better than all those "flashbang" stories you can find online...
The NaruHina lovestory felt natural and not forced at all. I also loved how you characterized Hiashi :)
I could ramble on, how much I enjoyed reading it (especially the sex scenes... They were steamy XD ), but I guess I just leave it with this.

Lots of love and cookies
ProximaCentauri
Arkham Knight chapter 16 . 6/27/2015
Wow your fanfiction is so sweet and romantic it clearly understands the chemistry between Naruto and Hinata it defines the NaruHina pairing so Kudos... to you bro.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/23/2015
2015 good one
covertpartyhat chapter 16 . 4/21/2015
Lovely work!
ReadsGoodFics chapter 16 . 4/7/2015
Well, this fic may be quite old but I'm so glad I somehow found it. Definitely one of the best fics I've ever read (and I may be slightly biased as I love fluff), thank you for the great read, looking forward to checking out your other fics now too!
ka chapter 16 . 4/7/2015
was amazing. thank you so much for your hard work. you cheered me up when i was down, and this romance made me want to treat my own girlfriend just a bit sweeter. thanks again!
jcampbellohten chapter 4 . 4/5/2015
Aww, I really liked that you used the English terms for stuff, like "Nine-Tails" and "Hidden Cloud village" instead of "Kyuubi" and "Juho Soshiken." I had to look the last one up, whereas you could've just said "use your Twin Lion Fists."

You've been doing a great job making each little step they take a fully engaging new experience. And haha, Tenten's shirt's inside-out!
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
Bolding is a bit much for flashbacks. I can't see Naruto stuttering; some "uh"s or "er"s would be more appropriate, I think. Since it's never mentioned, does Naruto take his jacket back?
Guest chapter 16 . 3/31/2015
Great
Uzumaki Hatsue chapter 16 . 3/20/2015
I reeeealllly enjoyed reading your fic! Really cute, well-executed story! Now I kinda want to read a Lee/Sakura fic, which is all your doing! Great job :)
Guarani Lioness chapter 16 . 2/27/2015
it was a so nice closure that it taste so good right now that I might not be able to read something else for today.
Once more thank you and hope you are doing fine :)
Greetings and the best of lucks from South America, Paraguay
Guarani Lioness chapter 15 . 2/27/2015
It was the best finished story so far that I have read!
I just love it completely!
736 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »