Reviews for Closer
Onihikage chapter 5 . 4/27/2009
Oh...they're getting closer every second! I simply must get the next part! Take it slow - when you start feeling frustrated, take a break from the writing and just think about it.

/_\
adngo714 chapter 5 . 4/27/2009
damn...that got me hot...good job!
Inuyatta chapter 5 . 4/27/2009
As a professional Massage Therapist, I can tell you that as long as Hinata avoided massaging the bruises, she did pretty good! Now there'd be some obvious disagreement about her positioning and whatnot, but since this is a massage between a couple, professional mannerism doesn't really come into play here. She did great for her first massage!

This is a pretty good fic, so keep up with it!
Larxyn chapter 5 . 4/27/2009
this chapter was so amazingly writen! i luved it so much!

plz update soon

rosey
Rose Tiger chapter 5 . 4/26/2009
WHOA! My cheeks were burning! What a way to pleasure Naruto! Please keep going!
Chewie Cookies chapter 5 . 4/26/2009
Whoa... it's a shame you won't be writing more. THAT WAS AWESOME!

Keep up the good work!
Gravity The Wizard chapter 5 . 4/26/2009
Great Update!
Darkangel665 chapter 4 . 4/26/2009
This is a awsome story you could totally make it a series you know. Your the only person to write a one shot I like usually there stupid or the relationship is rushed. Or it's nothing but lemon and stupid or inexperinced lemon. But I want to here more especially Naruto making fun of TenTen for her shirt being inside out or having blackmail on Neji or what will happen when Harashi finds out about Hinata and Naruto not so innocent relationship. I is deffinatially good. So Keep on writing.
shirookamiinu chapter 4 . 4/26/2009
No wonder Neji never interrupted them when they first got on the ground. but still...im wondering how neji was able to see him...and if he was using his jutsu what was he doing with it activated while doing tenten? questions and more questions
randall2204 chapter 4 . 4/26/2009
Loved it, plain and simple. I really liked the part about bringing Sasuke back. I was also glad yo see how things played out between Naruto and Sakura.
Chewie Cookies chapter 4 . 4/24/2009
Oh, dear, Tenten and Neji got caught!

Keep it up!
mlkoolc86 chapter 4 . 4/24/2009
That was good, I really liked it. I read all three one-shots and I was wondering if you were going to continue. Well, look forward to the next one!
Lady Nuit chapter 4 . 4/23/2009
I love all your one shots honestly so cute and how they explore their relationship even cuter. UPDATE SOON
defaultisset chapter 4 . 4/23/2009
This is some good, good stuff. I wish you luck in the future.
hydrawolf8 chapter 4 . 4/23/2009
this story is just plain awesome.

i never realized that neji and kiba could be so scary

well i hope you continue this. cya
685 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 .. Last Next »