Reviews for Closer
Dark Devil2K7 chapter 7 . 5/15/2009
I like how the story is going and how Naruto and Hinata relationship is progressing. Keep up the good work
justone chapter 6 . 5/15/2009
I LOVE THIS3

... i guess that's all i can say :D. Sry!
Gravity The Wizard chapter 7 . 5/15/2009
Kawaii
waterxeno chapter 7 . 5/15/2009
Looks like this is the first time i reviewed this wonderful story. i love the characterization! darn, you even made me cry in the first few chapters, honest! i'm just a lazy bum here, to review. This fic really made me review. Phew!

[two thumbs up] GREAT FIC! i hope you make me smile again the next time you make an update [clutches her heart] so fluffy! The each sentences you write and letters binds into words, hooks me up to read more, more, and more! [sparkling eyes]

[shouts] UPDATE SOON! ONEGAI!
Unknown Scribe chapter 7 . 5/15/2009
That was so sweet. I always like this story and I hope you continue it.
Kingkakashi chapter 7 . 5/15/2009
A very good chapter. The seperate yet similar conversations the guys and girls had was done very well. I hope that Sakura decides and ends up with Lee in this. There are so many stories that always pair her with Sasuke that its become a cliche by this point. I hope that Sakura seeing Naruto with Hinata can finally understand that it doesn't take a perfect emoboy wanna be prince to maked a girl feel happy and loved. Keep up the great work on this.
waveofchaos112 chapter 7 . 5/15/2009
AMAZING! OUTSTANDING! bravo! i loved it! :D it was so cute and fluffly and i love fluffy. i cant wait for the next chapter! update as soon as u can please!
sue chapter 6 . 5/14/2009
i wanted to say i really love this story and hope that you write many more chapters... please write more chapters...thank you
rickylee mackrill chapter 6 . 5/10/2009
i love this story,when will the next one be out?
Darkangel665 chapter 6 . 5/9/2009
Love and I repeat I love this story I read it was a one shot and trust me there are very little one shots that I like but this story os so awsome I had to add it to my favorites list. This is so good love this story love you for writing it just no matter what this story will always lift up my spirits it is so good and i will be totally sad when it ends I am so going to put you as a favorite writter becauser I like your writting style.

Also love the whole raman flash back that was a funny aw moment. It was supper good. So can't wait to read another chapter hey you should read this story really good some perverted parts it's called 'What is Love?' Like the whole build up of the Naruto Hinata relationship as well as the story 'Prey: Chasing down and being hunted' or something like that good bouild up of the Naruto Hinata realtionship. If you like these you should look at my favorites list lots off good storys. Also all strictly Naru/Hina none of thoses wierd Harems don't like those there way to gross and not intimate get the chills just thinking about it disgusting.
MONST3R chapter 6 . 5/9/2009
i absolutely love reading this story, it is interesting seeing how hinata & naruto's relationship evolve.

please continue to write, i can't wait until the next chapter :D
Roxenna89 chapter 6 . 5/9/2009
So nice. Lovely story, and OCC I said. Keep going!
kat chapter 6 . 5/8/2009
ah, such a good story :) :) :) i loved it :) :) :) i cant wait for the next chapter :) keep it up :)
shadowkeepre chapter 6 . 5/8/2009
I love this. It's so sweet and fluffy... Keep it up, please! :)
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 6 . 5/8/2009