Reviews for Closer
Larxyn chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
this story gets better and better! i luved the part with naruto and hiashi, its good to know what that mans thinking.

the last scene was adorable!

update soon

mlkoolc86 chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
This was good, I liked the interaction between Hiashi and Naruto. Never expected him to be the one to come and talk to him. That's good he's not completely against their relationship. That whole noble blood thing got me thinking. Has Naruto told anyone he know's about his father? Well, look forward to the next one!
Hzleys87 chapter 6 . 5/6/2009
Despite the cold weather of the chapter, I felt cuddly and warm. Great chapter, I loved it.
daniel 29 chapter 6 . 5/6/2009
This seems like a sweet and honest story to me
defaultisset chapter 6 . 5/6/2009
Bravo! I truly love your characterization of Naruto and Hinata, as well as the other characters. Their romance seems like one that would take time, and your writing really shows how their feelings can be so intense without complete physical intimacy.

Keep up the magnificent work, Lynns, I look forward to reading more of your work.
darkwolf14b chapter 6 . 5/6/2009
good chapter. i really enjoyed reading it. can't wait for the next one :)
Zamoria chapter 6 . 5/6/2009
you know, your story has really gotten better and better with each chapter you've written. you've come a long way writing-wise since "Let's Take It Slow." This has got to be my favorite chapter yet.

Loved the scene with Hiashi and Naruto. I'm glad to know that Hiashi is on the couple's side and that he acknowledges the mistakes he's made concerning his daughters.

I was great to see more insight on Naruto's and Hinata's growing relationship. Awesome work in writing Naruto's feelings concerning his love to Hinata.

The only thing I found odd with the chapter was that the Hyuuga allowed Hanabi to be on the search party. They were already missing one heir, it would not have been wise to risk losing Hanabi as well. then again, if I were Hanabi, I wouldn't care what the damned elders would think. I'm finding my sister and that's that.

Again, awesome work with the chapter. Until next time. Ja!
lokibotan chapter 6 . 5/6/2009
I read the story up to here and you made me cry. I literally had to walk away half way through chapter 6 and calm down. I could just be hormonal but I'm going to say very good job so far and I hope you continue to write. Grammar was good, and spelling was great. I have you saved to my favorites!
blacktiger93 chapter 6 . 5/6/2009
i really like your story. keep up the good work!
roody poo candy ass chapter 6 . 5/6/2009
I enjoyed all the characterizations of the shinobi, Hinata's and Naruto's especially, during the first three stories.I liked the way you captured Sakura's panic, or is it despair? It was well written.

Four and five did not draw me in like your first three stories, which i saved on my hd, in story six I'm disappointed because I think you could have done the whole Naruto and Hiashi confrontation better. Getting lost, held up by weather seems a weak plot point. I liked the ramen stand scene with Hinata cheering up Naruto but it confused me how she would act confident like that in public while still be so insecure in private with Naruto. Did the ramen stand scene happen before or after the massage scene?

Anways I'll still read when you update hopefully your next one will be on par as the first three.
SoulFire chapter 6 . 5/6/2009
Just wanted to tell you how much I'm enjoying your lovely story! Your characterizations are wonderful and I truly appreciate the beautiful way you have presented Naruto and Hinata's first steps toward lovemaking. Very, very enjoyable! Keep up the good work, and thank you for a good read that is sexy without being nasty!
ren-chan chapter 6 . 5/6/2009
i love it... make some more..

maybe you can make a story when hinata would get jealous.. hehe

make a love triangle.. that would be nice..
taintedlegacy chapter 6 . 5/6/2009
So glad that nothing bad happened to Hinata!
Fyrwulf chapter 6 . 5/6/2009
Okay, dude, you really have to quit with the triple stops. That isn't how dialogue goes, even in the anime. It's okay if you're implying that a statement was left hanging, but not several times in every sentence. Commas and single stops are the way to go. I would also suggest you read your dialogue out loud to see if it sounds right to your ears.
Rose Tiger chapter 6 . 5/6/2009
Beautiful! (Sniff) Thank God Hinata's okay!
713 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 .. Last Next »