Reviews for The Chocobo Hunt
Speedy Speck chapter 7 . 7/15/2009
This was so funny XD Loved how Yuffie just left Elena alone, and how she was upset about the chocolate, and Aerith breaking Vincents gun and calling it recycling! Ha! Too funny...and the ending line had me chuckle :)
ChocolateyGenesis chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
Rude sucking his thumb made me LOL. This has been one of the better Easter-ish stories I've ever read.
BlackxValentine chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
ROFL!

*hugs Rude who's sleeping like a baby*

so cute
Speedy Speck chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
Mint air freshener bomb! XD that was hilarious! And Rude getting caught in the middle of it was so funny and quite cute :) Can't wait to see what happens next!
konnonor chapter 5 . 5/21/2009
I LOVED this chapter. xDD Poor Vinnie. Lol.
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 5 . 5/20/2009
Aerith shooting the Turks- Funny to picture. Great job. I can't wait to see what you plan on writing for Barret and Cid.
Speedy Speck chapter 5 . 5/20/2009
Ha! The banter between Vincent and Aerith was so funny XD Another excellent chapter! So funny :D
ChocolateyGenesis chapter 4 . 5/3/2009
Hehehehehhehehehehe, I love Yuffie so much, she's like a little kid. Anyway, this seems like it'll be full of randomness and insanity.
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 4 . 5/2/2009
Red XI is NOT a rabid wolf. Aside from that- GREAT CHAPTER! I loved it. And yay- Vincent and Aerith next! Seriously it's a great story!
Speedy Speck chapter 4 . 5/2/2009
Hehe poor Red...Tifa's gunna get smooshed lol xD
konnonor chapter 4 . 5/2/2009
Hhahahahaha. Tifa is definitely in trouble. 8D
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 3 . 4/26/2009
Poor Cloud! Poor Reno! Poor Chocobo's who've been sucked into this! Ah well, it was still a great chapter. Yes, I loved the chapter. And no, I'm not pestering you to write faster or something. Not my life or my fanfiction. But seriously the story is great and I'm very, very grateful that you continued it!
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
Yay! Another chapter! Good one too. It seems I enjoy your writing a lot. I squealed rather loudly when I saw that you had updated and got over here and started reading the first chance I had. Thank you for continuing- And you really have Reno and Rude down. They are who they are. 'That's what Rufus made ShinRa New Year Parties for'. Funny! I really, really enjoyed the chapter and am going onto the next one right now! Great job!
Speedy Speck chapter 3 . 4/26/2009
Hehe! I actually feel sorry for Cloud...never thought I'd say that :P Another great chapter! xD
Speedy Speck chapter 2 . 4/26/2009