Reviews for Over the Ice
ThatObsessedFreak chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Lol, I liked that. Remy think'in he's hallucinating was kinda cute. Thanks for writing.
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I would like more to this.
Lynthrocropia chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Totally forgot about Rogue leaving Gambit in the antartic.

Definately like this version better then what really happened.
Kiren chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Haha, that made me smile a lot XD

Great work ;)
MuderBurger chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
"For a hallucination you be awfully solid." ROFL! XD This made me laugh!
fan chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I wish there was more to this story. There aren't enough Gambit & Sabretooth fics. I always thought that since Remy's an empath Victor might be more interested in him. After all, if a telepath can help him control his rages maybe an empath would be even better; it is an emotional issue.
Tris chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Delightfully amusing.

I always liked the image of some very starled Antarctic researchers finding him and dragging him back to base.

Mostly because I live in a port a huge number of Antarctic reserch ships come and go from.
Alisx123 - GambitRemy chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I like that it wasn't overly angst. Write more!
gryphenvoid chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Nice! Makes a lot more sense than a green glowing possession.
Roguechere chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
LOL. Good job.
Hawaiichick chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Oh, I love how you wrote this. It could have ended up being really angst-y, but I like how you made it no-nonsense and gave Gambit his traditional spark and sense of humor. Love it.
BJ2 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
You are gonna continue, right? You can't leave us hangin' like this! Very nice, thanks!
Prexistence chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
i never did by the whole green mist lady thing, it seemed so cheesy. this makes more sense, especially sending sabertooth to track him down, unless sinister had chipped him and found his location. anyways, this is how it SHOULD have been done in the comics! great work!
Comix28 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Wai I love this! Already I can tell that you have a firm grasp of the characters and that this is going to be one heck of a ride. (I like the twist on the not so super-natural way Remy is getting out of Antartica. ) I'm really excited to see where you take this, and can't wait for more!
mountainelements chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I've always liked Gambit, but I have to admit that I'm confused about his history here. I think it's because I only know X-Men from the old tv show (which I never watched all of), X-Men Evolution, and the movies. I have read the comic books. From what I've gathered from your writings, he was created by Doc Sinister using DNA from the Summers family? Since when was he empathic? I know he can make small objects like cards explode, and that he used to be part of the Thieves Guild in New Orleans, but I don't know much else about him.