Reviews for Don't Give Up, Don't Walk Away
momcat chapter 7 . 8/28/2014
OMG this was more about Tony than McGee, I thinkā€¦. It took my breath away, though.. But I'm a little deceived, I would wish to see him regain consciousness,even if he would still be in the hospital.. Take care..
Midnight1906 chapter 7 . 4/9/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
earthdragon chapter 7 . 3/3/2013
Just found this and it's a good story. However, the ending is somewhat unsatisfactory as you leave the reader with a cliffhanger.

I checked your profile to see if there was a sequel, but there doesn't seem to be and, as the story is almost 4 years old, it unfortunately seems unlikely. Pity.
Vicky24c chapter 7 . 12/31/2010
Ok, so excellent story, only what happens to McGee? Are we suppose to use our imagination or will there be a squeal?
hypercell chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
will there be a sequel?
hypercell chapter 4 . 9/16/2009
does Krista have anything to do with this? like, the attackers?
hypercell chapter 2 . 9/16/2009
Who were those people?
pam chapter 7 . 8/19/2009
This was such a great story...until the last sentence! It's like you lost interest in the story and just stopped. Please write a sequel, it needs one desperately. We need to know McGee recovers and Tony gets over his guilt. You have a wonderful gift for writing and don't ever stop. Thanks!
Fed up with this crap chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
I'm going to look for a sequel, you can't have Timmy in a coma and leave it at that. Love the story but it can't be the end :(
Fed up with this crap chapter 4 . 8/14/2009
LOL Did Tony regress to a 3-4 year old? That's what he sounded like but tht was funny.
Fed up with this crap chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
Nice that Ducky's already given him up for dead. Yes I know it can go either way still but it's funny how he's acting. I feel bad for Tony though.
Fed up with this crap chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
OUCH poor team. I couldn't pick just one so poor all of them. This is looking like it'll be a good story.
Fullmetal Embers chapter 7 . 8/7/2009
Is that it, or are you possibly going to do a sequel?
ReishiColleen chapter 7 . 7/26/2009
no continuation? we don't get to see mcGee wake up and go back to normal?
lisa chapter 7 . 7/24/2009
i like this story i have read it a couple of times.

you should consider doing a follow up maybe leave Tim in a coma or bring him out a few months later.