Reviews for Saying Hello
You Light The Sky chapter 1 . 4/13
Super cute
p3paula chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
This is a 2009 work but hell I want it updated- or maybe just scrounge around for the multichap, idk. So much potential.

And agreed, the scenario that Reno tries to hit on Tifa when a Buster Blade wielder/ Tifa-protective Cloud would be funny. Oh my- my lungs hurt from that laughter.

Impressive work :)
Leiyn chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Hahahahahahahaha aww cloud love this :3
Angelus chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA EMEGEDNESS
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Nice! Cleverly written and I did adore the vision you'd had of Reno at swordpoint. Very clever of him to ask to be taught by her, though. Almost subtle, for Reno.
crystalblue19 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Lol protective Cloud is cute. x) and I love how Cid and Barrett just talks about them right in front of them. xD
N chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Omg, perfect scenario, perfect characterization, perfect grammar, and perfect writing.

Thank you for writing this so perfectly!

I loved it

Rude was perfect too ;)

Why Cid was even there, except to be a conversational partner for Barret, is beyond me.

Renooooo
monsterbleeds chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
That was good ! Haha. I had a good laugh. I like protective-Cloud and Cid's reaction.
Angle0wing0writer chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I really like this story, I think it is pretty cute when Cloud gets very protective of Tifa. It would be awesome if you made this oneshot longer if you got the time and heart to do it. And again awesome story!
Irish-Brigid chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
And I can hear the "It's about time!" all the way from here.

You know, Cloud's a pretty scary fighter when he's got something to protect. I have a feeling he'd be down right terrifying if that something is his own flesh and blood.

By the way, remind me to drop kick Reno and tell him to get a girlfriend. One who isn't already spoken for.
sasusakufan2357 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Haha I love cid's reaction :) awesome story~
Twinnet chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
xD I love how Cloud is so protective of Tifa.
WellingtonBoot chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
That was entertaining! I love Reno and Rude so it was nice to have them in the story anyway, and it's always going to be amusing when Reno's in pervert mode. I absolutely cringed when Tifa said wresting was involved in her martial arts style. Ha. Protective Cloud is always "win" of course, too, though I wasn't expecting the twist at the end. Just made me love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Make it a story! There aren't many CloTi stories like this.

As others have said, start it off with Barret's reaction.

It would be totally awesome if you did, yo.
Sakura Bontecou Kobayashi chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Oh wow, you really need to make this into a whole story or something, it's really cute. :)