Reviews for Lace
rose chapter 26 . 1/31/2014
I've read all 26 chapters and thoroughly enjoyed every single one of them thank you for uploading
Drake Dracul chapter 26 . 3/31/2013
I want to marry the author of this story!
KitaraStrife chapter 26 . 9/13/2012
Your sister did a beautiful job of writing this chapter. I'm such an idiot for letting the alert for this sit in my email inbox for over a YEAR. I hope I'm not too late to have this read to you. I loved this entire fic and pray you're doing okay. Come back to us. It's hard to find fanfics written by authors who have the same kink ideas yourself, but you're one of the author's who share the same kink about Jou that I do. Get better, okay?
Guest chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
N-No offence REALLY! It's a good plot...it's just...they're so out. of . character...especially Kaiba...he's sort of acting like Pegasus...
Mazaki-sensei chapter 26 . 5/21/2012
This story needs a better ending. Something in keeping with the rest.
Kawaii Reira chapter 15 . 5/17/2012
I really enjoy reading your story, it's well written as far as spelling and grammar goes and it's captivating enough to where I want to read it beginning to end.

The only major problem I have with your story is the transition of scenes. I think it would make your story 10x's better if you used to seperate scene changes or did something to clarify it better.

There was a spot in this chapter that confused me for a moment cuz it goes from Seto, Joey, Mokuba and Shizuka being in the limo to all of a sudden Seto and Joey going to bed. There wasn't the transition of getting out of the limo or anything.

That being said, I really do enjoy your story, great job and I'm looking forward to the chapters I haven't read yet.
Person chapter 26 . 5/3/2012
DmonXtrmN8r chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
I recently found this story and I have to say I love it. I know there's more chapters but all of that was just too cute and sweet to not say anything, wish I had a guy who did that lol

I know quite a few drag queens which makes this story even better, to kinda see inside what they do.

Anyways just had to say that :)
NekoAngel13 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
reading lace has been amazing for me and i thank you for ending it. lace is an amazing story and not many authors have got me wrapped up in a story the way your sister did with lace. i thank you for ending it because i would've been heart broken not knowing what happened between Seto, Jou and the gang, so thank you.
Shr00m chapter 26 . 6/20/2011
Well, your sister's writing is good, not as good as your's, but good.

And overall I loved the story ;)
mandapandabug chapter 26 . 6/6/2011
i have not been reading this story, and i really apologize for that because i love your writing and miss it a lot, i was just busy and started reading fewer stories. I started to get more time and reading this and enjoying it and then i come to this, the last chapter. I really don't want this story and this chapter to be your last. seriously, if you don't write another story, something new, i'll be very sad. I don't know nor do i need to know what happened to you, all i need to know is that you are ok and ready to move on. writing is a wonderful outlet for most people, and i'm sure it was one for you too. if writing isn't what you want to do anymore, i sincerely hope you find a new outlet and be very happy for the rest of your life. if you need to write but aren't, i really hope you start again because i will be reading it. even without people review or reading, i think that you really had a passion for writing and you should probably keep doing it. honestly, you don't need other people'd approval or anything, just have confidence in yourself please. you are a good writer, very lovely, don't write for other people, do it for yourself and please please please feel better. i'm really hoping that someday i'll review you later_
joellesandy chapter 26 . 5/8/2011
Thank you Raemeara LaShae, for being kind enough to conclude the story for your sister and for us. I also would like to say that I greatly enjoyed 'Lace'; Hideki LaShae has an amazing and unique way of writing, she made the characters so emotionally connecting and gave life and beauty to this story. I've been reading on fanfiction for a long time, and I can count on one hand, how many authors are like that; Hideki LaShae is one of them. I feel sorrow, that we may never get to see her amazing talent again; but will hope and wait patiently to see if one day she will continue. But what I hope most of all, is that even if we may never get to see her talents again, that she will continue to write for her self; because her amazing and unique ability of writing, should never disappear. Once again, thank you Hideki LaShae for giving us a chance to experience your amazing gift in storytelling and wish you all the luck in the future. Thank you
MissAlandra chapter 26 . 4/24/2011
Well, I must say it's good to read a possible end to this story. I found this on AFF and started reading and reviewing over there but as soon as I found it on FF I just had to add it to the alerts so I wouldn't miss the updates (that I managed to miss anyway because of my hectic student life x.x)

I really enjoyed reading this story, it was different from what I usually read and I believe it was worth all the time I spent reading this and not sleeping xD I really appreciate your effort for letting us read an ending and I hope Hideki will write again sometime in the future because I truly enjoyed reading all her posted stories.

Hideki has another fan waiting for her possible return and wishing her well. Be strong!
dancing elf chapter 26 . 4/23/2011
really enjoyed this one
shinigami kitten tvhg chapter 26 . 4/4/2011
Hello,

I always loved cross dressing fics, but so far this is the first long-chaptered, well thought out cross dressing, extremely cute Yu GI OH fic that I have read.

I liked it a lot, it was very cute and funny and very romantic. I loved it.

Thanks for the wonderful read, I hope your sister writes a sequel someday!:P:P

SK