Reviews for Can I take you home tonight
Scarlett88 chapter 6 . 9/6/2010
What a fabulous ending, you did a wonderful job. :)
Scarlett88 chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
Rose and Michelle always had a complex relationship; wonderful work. :)
Scarlett88 chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
Such a great chapter; Jack is so evil. lol
Scarlett88 chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
So glad you are continuing.
ery06 chapter 5 . 1/8/2010
You should continue this fic! It's beautiful, I've just ended to read it and please continue, cause now that the show is over your fic is all I have of David and Michelle!
Carbon Girl chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
It's something short of fantastic that you're still writing this story. I really love this story-including little details like Michelle's hesitation/fascinating with the word slut and the milk for a farm boy joke and larger things like your envisioning of a Royal family dynamic that's actually possible. I find your Michelle interesting-a bit different from what the show gives us, but very plausible nonetheless. It would be awesome if you could continue because what you've written is very special.
bigdog666 chapter 5 . 12/9/2009
I loved this chapter. I rue the day they cancelled this show and I check this forum daily for updates please continue the story
TheDoc811 chapter 5 . 12/7/2009
Despite its shortness, the chapter was still great! Thanks for updating and upadate soon!

TheDoc811 chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
Bet you didn't expect anymore reviews.

I really like your story, and I hope you update soon.

Please?

Victoria chapter 3 . 4/30/2009
Love the story so far. Please continue writing. Kings is a great show and it's a shame that new episodes won't air until June. This is my fix! Keep it up!
eleanor44 chapter 3 . 4/30/2009
I reviewed in LJ but i just found the third chapter in the fic and it's great, you really got me hooked on it, Kings is such a great show and David&Michelle look great together
TheDoc811 chapter 3 . 4/29/2009
Please update soon! I need more Kings.

Scarlett88 chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
Excellent start.
KP chapter 2 . 4/22/2009
I like your explanation of things, and the story is great. Hope you'll continue!
TheDoc811 chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
Please update soon; I really enjoy David/Michelle.