Reviews for Whatever It Takes
johnnycakewasgolden chapter 8 . 2/28/2013
I love this!

I hope you update this one!

nim
darkpsychoqueen chapter 8 . 12/23/2009
great chapter cant wait for more
Princesakarlita411 chapter 8 . 11/26/2009
awesome
Marla's Lost chapter 8 . 11/25/2009
Loved the line: "Aw...is little Steven getting upset?"

It's great how you are showing Steven vulnerability - it just makes him more human to share his thoughts with his best friend instead of going Zen

Good chapter!
darkpsychoqueen chapter 7 . 11/13/2009
wow this chapter was deep cant wait to read what happens when they tell everyone
ddtje70 chapter 7 . 11/13/2009
Its very sweet how much Jackie confides in Eric...Great job so far, looking forward to more soon!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 7 . 11/13/2009
aww eric so sweet with jackie
Marla's Lost chapter 7 . 11/13/2009
Oh, shut up Twizzler…I love you too.”

Great line!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 6 . 10/26/2009
wow poor jackie

yay eric such a great guy
80sUnLoveChild chapter 6 . 10/26/2009
I have a shoebox full of stuff that is very special to me too, actually its spilled over to like 3 boxes now...plus a scrapbook full of lyrics to songs that remind me of stuff. Eric was so awesome in this chapter!
neodeu chapter 5 . 10/26/2009
Will Eric be able to convince Jackie? Will Jackie be at home or did she leave for New York already? What will happen between Jackie and Hyde and Donna?
Cherrystone chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
aww this is sweet i cant wait for the next chap. i wanna see some bonding with eric and jackie XD
darkpsychoqueen chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
this story rules and i cant wait for an update
Marla's Lost chapter 5 . 10/23/2009
This is wonderful - I didn't get a chance to read the unedited version but I am a secret Jackie/Eric shipper and if you can only make them friends, that's okay with me.

Love your story.
Kallamae chapter 7 . 8/4/2009
You've got some great ideas in here. I always like a good Jackie/Hyde story to push away the horrors of season 8. And having just read the first 7 chapters, I'm really looking forward to the next.

There are a few things though that could really help to polish your story. Watch your tenses. There are a lot of places where you slip into present tense while the rest has all been past tense. I'm not sure why you decided to use italics for regular dialogue. Using quotation marks is enough for us to know that it's being spoken. Maybe it's just me, but it's odd to read it that way. Italics are usually used to let the reader know that something different is happening, like thoughts or flashbacks or the dialogue being translated while the speaker uses a foreign language.

It's minor stuff, but it takes a bit of shine away from what's shaping up to be a good story.