Reviews for Seventy Two Years
PLEASE DON'T MAKE THIS A ONE SHOT
X59 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
really interesting.
Caramello Kennedy chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I really liked this, but I think your years are a bit off.

if it was 72 years from when Ed was first sent to the other side of the gate(1921), it would be 1993, and ed wouldn't be 92, he would be 90 because he was 18 at the end of the movie in 1923

I am curious as to what Ed's physical age would be though.
Agatsuma Ritsuka chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
-snorts- It's serious and then you throw in the remark about the Sorcerer's Stone
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Poor Ed. I'm glad he found some additional hope but how sad that he thinks his family and friends are dead.
Starburstia chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Can you please make this a series? Please?
Aquarius35 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
This has to be one of the better FMA/HP crossovers I've read in a while. It's just begging for more, so please try to write a sequel or something. :D
Obsidian Buterfly chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
i simply loved it.

how old does ed look after seventy two years?

and i know you wrote as a one shot but could you please write more? cuz this can turn out to be a really good fic.

keep up the good work.
Heir of Rage chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
ooh, thats pretty interesting...so how old does Edo-kun look? 20-ish? i dunno, but its good, so please continue!
XantaClaus chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Amazing. Absolutely amazing. Even though this was only a drabble, you brought Edward into life. (And I'm a huge fan of FMAHP crossovers) He was so IC and the story so well written that it felt more like I was wathing a movie than reading a text. The pictures formed so effortlessly in my mind.

It's been too long since I've enjoyed reading a fic this much, and I never leave reviews, except today. I just had to let you know how much I loved this. If you ever feel like writing even a really short continuation, please do write it!

- Xanta Claus, your new fan
Barranca chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Yes, one wonders how different the science of alchemy is in those two worlds - and whether it is possible for Ed to travel back using this philosopher's stone. In any case, he has to move fast because he's not the only one who's out to get it. HP FMA crossovers have such great potential.
Reading4soul chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Interesting. I think it's a solid drabble and it does beg for more. ;) (Oh, and - on an unrelated note - you might wanna watch the new FMA anime. The first ep. was most promising. Also, contains more humor, less emo.)