Reviews for Respect
Lala Sharada chapter 1 . 5/30
Oh, this held so much weight for just being centered on a single conversation. I love fics that dive into Roy and Eds relationship a bit and this was perfect!
yummypie193 chapter 1 . 3/3
Awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
I seriously love your fanfics of Roy and Ed! They're just too touching and this fanfic was also a great job!
Edweis chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
I know it's been a while since you wrote, but I had to say that I really loved it. You respect both's personality, something difficult when they have many aspects, like Mustang and Ed.
For a start, I liked the "intro", so full of analysis but so true. It shows how much Mustang knows him.
But mostly, I love how you portrayed their relationship, full of trust and respect, even if they did a perfect job of not showing it.

Well, I don't know what to add (I'm definitely not good at leaving reviews) so, keep the good work !
biddle29 chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
I loved that so much
ashlynhope28 chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
AUGH! this was fantastic! I absolutely positively loved it! Thank you so much for sharing it. :)
waddiwasiwitch chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Aw! Poor Ed - must be really costing him. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Advrykigdhjfgyrgdfkvsngtovfjgfhxbfgffh you can't end it THERE!
Aquarica chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Cute .
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
*APPLAUSE*

that was perfect beautiful and just brilliant. Thank you!...for writing and sharing. :) It was wonderful. :)
OstensiblyInsane chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
AAHWHAHHAHA WHY DOES IT END HERE WE NEED MORE!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
. . . . . . I am left speechless after reading. In the good way of course. I spent several seconds with my fingers hovering over the keyboard but not typing anything down. I can't think of any praises that would be suitable for this but I know I like, love this. I love this, despite the sober atmosphere.
SaphireHeartbreak chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
love love love this story!
emachookie chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Slightly alternate universe? I don't think it's Roy/Ed. I like it though. I like almost all your fics :)
Shiroi Ichigo-chan chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Daaaaaaaaaamn! I'm... speechless. This. I could see it happen so clearly, Ed really does trust Mustang and wow. Well you did a pretty good job, seeing as you reduced me to a fumbling idiot. Hehehe :3 This was Awesome! Gah, I wanna jump and scream and cry! What the hell did you do to me?! *Point accusing finger at you*
Well, Anyway. Great job. I loved it. _