Reviews for Respect
biddle29 chapter 1 . 5/16
I loved that so much
ashlynhope28 chapter 1 . 3/24
AUGH! this was fantastic! I absolutely positively loved it! Thank you so much for sharing it. :)
waddiwasiwitch chapter 1 . 2/8
Aw! Poor Ed - must be really costing him. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Advrykigdhjfgyrgdfkvsngtovfjgfhxbfgffh you can't end it THERE!
Airka Yumeko chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Cute .
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 5/30/2014

that was perfect beautiful and just brilliant. Thank you!...for writing and sharing. :) It was wonderful. :)
OstensiblyInsane chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
. . . . . . I am left speechless after reading. In the good way of course. I spent several seconds with my fingers hovering over the keyboard but not typing anything down. I can't think of any praises that would be suitable for this but I know I like, love this. I love this, despite the sober atmosphere.
SaphireHeartbreak chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
love love love this story!
emachookie chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Slightly alternate universe? I don't think it's Roy/Ed. I like it though. I like almost all your fics :)
Shiroi Ichigo-chan chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Daaaaaaaaaamn! I'm... speechless. This. I could see it happen so clearly, Ed really does trust Mustang and wow. Well you did a pretty good job, seeing as you reduced me to a fumbling idiot. Hehehe :3 This was Awesome! Gah, I wanna jump and scream and cry! What the hell did you do to me?! *Point accusing finger at you*
Well, Anyway. Great job. I loved it. _

Keep up the good work!
Kita Me chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
When you remember that despite his young age, Ed is genius alchemist, extremely well trained in hand-to-hand combat and largely self-reliant and composed because of this, you'll realize how hard and utterly breathtaking it is to watch him shelve what pride he has and let his humility show. And it is this part of him that reminds you that he too is human and afraid and in need of security and the feeling that everything will be okay after he tries his hand at what he needs to do. I'm glad that Roy will always be there for him, even when he doesn't ask-he gives off that vibe although his everyday demeanor cloaks it laregely. But since Ed has come to him despite what repercussions there might be, I admire the fact that Mustang always never turns his people away-his team is family. And he proved that again here. Thank you, Roy.
VampireFrootloopsRule chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Aaaw! Roy really would be a great father figure wouldn't he? At least, in my opinion. Loved this!
Firefly264 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Continuation? This is really good, I'd like to see how everything turns out.
Victorious-Mind chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Awww, it was so cute and lovely! Ed trusts Roy! Yayy! I wish there was some sort of continuation to this.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »