Reviews for Our Little German Adventure
La Liseuse chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Thanks for sharing this story. It's always a pleasure to get the Eric insight when it seems in keeping with his character. In this, I can definitely tell that he loves her but without all of that saccharine emotion that I've found in some other stories (romantic? maybe, but it just doesn't seem like Eric).
bethelove chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Great one here too..
Honulvr chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I have to say that I agree 100% that it is selfish to not be turned. In the end, any argument against being turned clearly points out one thing - Sookie hates Vampires. Which doesn't jibe with most other things that show very much to the contrary. One thing I am always struck by is the completely incomprehensible way that Sookie says things like, "He killed you Pam, don't you get that." She says that over and over. Her statements on this matter clearly show that 1) she really doesn't care what anyone else's feelings on the matter are she truly only believes she is right completely disregarding others that have first hand knowledge and the wisdom of centuries to back it up. 2) she dislikes the very core of who Eric is, she dislikes anyone who is Vampire. Now, before you all get up in arms I want you to think, I have tried to liken this dislike to something like pretending that Eric is in the Mafia and she could love him, but hate that he is in that. However, no matter what I think of, I keep coming back to the fact that being in the Mafia would be a choice while being a vampire is not. To continually say that she would "Hate that, truly hate that" about the core of her 'Husband's' very existence? It started me wondering if she really does just use Eric for his silent mind, great sex and protection. I have read on many of these fan sites that CH has stated that Sookie will never become Vampire. Well, that is very selfish indeed, unless she becomes something else first that prevents her from aging and prevents Eric from watching her die so soon. I am dismayed that CH can pretend Sookie truly loves Eric while stating time and time again that she hates the fundamental core of what he is so much that she would never even consider it. Sorry, I suppose this has become a rant when in reality I just wanted to say - I agree and Good Story. :-)
bib2009 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Excellent coda! Thank you!
SNG10 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Awwww...*smattering of golf claps* Very touching. ;)
fffbone chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I'm glad they forgive each other. I still wonder if things were lost between them. They're so much alike, always butting heads with each. Eric is very lucky to have Pam. She see's both of them. If it wasn't for her who knows what would of happened. Before she turned, they use to talk alot. Now it seems Sookie doesn't open up as much to him. Really how was Eric suppose to know how she was going to be. It's never happened before.

Ok I'm rambling on. Hope this makes sense.
wolfeagle chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Totally enjoyed this POV of Eric
Dizzyxx chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Always so stoic; always so guarded... I can't even begin to imagine everything Eric's lost in his 1000 years... So sad.
Skuggi chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
'Apparently, I am so much of a asshole, I can't even say it… Wonderful.'

I almost cried because I was laughing so hard. :)
nickipaige chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
loved this series of stories
Morrigan28 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Oops, and I almost missed this Eric POV in my rush to get to the next series. Insightful and beautiful, naturally.
Aphrothena chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Eric's POV always amazes me. We see his deepest struggle as himself and his greatest challenge with Sookie. In reality, accepting who you are and what you can become is great power. Being accepted the same way by anyone is great love that washes over pain and suffering. Thus, it gives all hope. This was truly a MAGNIFICENT story. Thanks for sharing. Please continue to inspire.
Mikamegumi chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Just finished the dead series and I loved it. Great work.

Mika
Miravisu chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Just some slight commentary on Swedish used.. and yes, I am aware you might not see this, but in case you do :)

Eftersom jag var en sådan röv? (‘Because I was such asshole?’)Varför har jag agera på det sättet för alla dessa månader?“Jag hade fel. Jag ber om förlåtelse, min älskarinna.”

I'd suggest "älskade" instead of "älskarinna". Goes for the instance right below in the text where the same word is used again. As "älskarinna" has more of a mistress meaning to it, whereas "älskade" is more "beloved/lover".

And, I am truly impressed by your writing skills, not just one series but two. So much emotion and character personality in your stories. It's been such a thrill reading them (and reflecting over their differences as well).
jonilo chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
So far I have read all of your SV stories except for the Irish ones and I have to tell you that if you are not a professional writer, you should be.

You have done a great job of continuity of character from the author's original series and have some great ideas for plot. Please write more for us.

I finally created a fanfiction account just so I could let you know how much I appreciate your writing.

My only helpful critique would be a suggestion to occasionally break up some of your longer paragraphs of explanation into smaller chucks to help hold the readers' interest and to help us not get lost on the page.