Reviews for A Mile In My Dark Boots
kaji13 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
This was wonderful. And something about barefoot Lavi really tickles my fancy :P
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Amazing! You are an great author :)
I adore this pairing so write more.
Lavi lending Lenalee his boots was cute.
alinekiryuu chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Aw this story was so cute! I couldn't stop the ridiculous grin that spread across my face when I was reading it :D Awesome job on the story. I love LaviLenalee :P
Saturns-Moon chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
This is lovely and sweet, and thought provoking. I really enjoyed reading it. And yeah, I like the gondola guy too.
Bumbershoot chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
This was very touching. I loved how Lavi began to realize things and how Lenalee's feelings for her dark boot were depicted. I'm honestly surprised that this story is not more popular, it is wonderful and well rounded. Is it against the rules to ask for a second part? Because I think it deserves it. Oh, and bravo for using the English language correctly! I dislike it when things are misspelled because of a generation of people who have become inept in spelling and grammar because of the advancement of technology. I really enjoyed this! Keep up the good work.
afickleflakes chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
this is a brill piece of work. (:

great job. :D
xxbeni.music.soul chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
The awe -to the- some It was... so heartfelt really, I was delighted when I found myself smiling like a dork while reading this amazing piece of work of yours )

We need more LaviLenas like this one.. it was soo spot on and I really liked the idea of them sharing footwear. So unnexpectedly cute, really I'm blown-away :)

xxbeni.
Trickster-chan chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I don't know what to say, really. I loved it.

Just keep writing.

x
mosaicpuzzler chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
WAH! SO GOOD! I think you kept everyone in character, and you created an amazing and touching situation. This is the first LavixLenalee fanfiction I've read, and I'm glad I chose this one.

Oh, and VOCALOID FTW! Though I'm more of a Kaito person myself... XD (Oh, but I love Len too!)
Kathi chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
That was just too cute

Very good! I especially liked Lavis emotional confusion and the end 3

Great work!
rookie-chan chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Wow, this fic is really amazing. _

Pointing out two different perspectives in Lavi's POV (well, I guess it's pretty much a POV of Lavi, minus the narration. XD) is indeed amazing. At first, I thought that Lenalee was a little bit selfish about hating her Dark Boots, but I get her point. ) And, Lavi receives a 4/5 for this fic

Good characterization good grammar total win

rookie-chan
Wolfwood11 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Fantastic story! I like how you tackled 2 plot points (Lenalee's boots and Lavi's heart) and managed to keep them separate from one another and yet conclude them so seamlessly at the end. Incredible description, it felt like I was traveling with them to each place. Emotions were spot on, again, just a fantastic job. Excellent fic! I really enjoyed this. _
Li'l Lawliet chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
I freaking love you for this story.

So much.

…Marry me? :D
kzbpascual chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Aww.. this was soo touching. You're right about the gondola guy.. I love the part where she sat next to him and wore Lavi's boots. And he didn't mind walking in the mud for her..

It was sweet. I really like it though I wish they talked a little more... Cheers to you!
Just A Realistic Dreamer chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Uh. I feel like a stalker x)

But really, LaviLenaleeVeniceInstant favorite XD (even if it was only part of the story)

Ah, such sweetness.