Reviews for The Heart of the Sword
DarkAegyptiacus chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
An absolutely beautiful piece of work. This story is like a painting on a canvas - the kind you see at museums.
So very well written good sir/madame!
Lamon chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Loved it. Just loved it completely. Dammit why do all the good ones have to be about tragedy...
Still awesome fic...
that one chicken chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Absolutely gorgeous. I enjoyed it very much.
zafaran chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
More, please. This is an interesting beginning, and I'd like to see where it goes from here. I agree about Vathara's stories, too. I currently rereading the RK/Star Wars cross with Kenshin and Obi-Wan as relatives. I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran {mailto:} zafaran {at} fastmail {dot} fm
Song of White Crow chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I loved this! I really hope Vathara continues with their fics, but I'd love to see more of your work, too. I think my favourite of your stories is 'One night at Club Denial', but this one is wonderful!
JJJ chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
I like how you've done this, and am curious to see how you carry on.
miniwoo chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
This really does sound like a fairy tale you'd read in a collection. So will we be fast forward to the future in the next chapter? I wonder how far. Can't wait for the next update.
sapphirehimitsu chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
This seems like a really interesting and different story! I would very much like to read the next chapter! Hope you will update real soon k! D
bookworm chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Oh please oh please write more. This was gorgeous and lovely and I miss good RK fiction! /fangirling. Ahem. I love the way you describe everything, and your narrative voice is lovely. Everyone is so utterly in character. Thank you for a lovely read!
Colleen chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Very cool. Love the image of a huge powerful dragon going 'oro'. I also really liked Snow Raven's and Heart of Sword's slow reaction to each other once he changed and I very much enjoyed the Wolf of Mibu's involment throughout the chapter.
C.Majalis chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Tenshi: Ah! I LOVE IT! I ADORE dragon stories about Kenshin!

Fuji: (nods) She really does, but they either haven't been finished or been deleted.

Tenshi: (glares at Fuji before looking away) I'm still angry!

Fuji: (sighs) Ten-chan we can continue fighting in HER reviews, don't do anything to Dark Stitch's...

Tenshi: ... Okay... (glomps Fuji) I love you even though I'm angry!

Fuji: Aa...

Tenshi: (makes a V sign) Update soon okay?