Reviews for Delicate
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Wow. A great sequel to 9 crimes!

I liked how Nathan has fallen for Nathan and Peyton has fallen for Lucas but what are they gonna do now? And will Brooke mistakenly tell Lucas about her and Nathan or will they break up?

I hope you continue but if you dont thats cool too :)

Deanie
tast3the3RAiiNBOW chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I love it. Definitely make a sequel to this sequel.
iloveyou123 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
This is really, really good. I always liked the idea of Brathan, and of course Leyton is my number one. Update?
SomeYouGiveAway chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Awesome! You should really make a part 3, to work things out with them :)
L164 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
That was so good :)

I really want to know how everything turns out
Kim.with.a.double.E chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Leyton-is-lovee:

I love how for once a writer knows the concept of tenses. The entire fic you used the present tense instead of bouncing from present to past. THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME HOPE! Its so annoying reading something that isn't grammatically correct.
christina248 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I loved this. Please continue.
RJMoonspell4 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Good post.

nice insigth on their emotions.

p.s. btw when will there be a post on Love remains the same
sunshineandlove chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
YES! I've been hoping you would write a sequel to this story. (: The first one was phenomenal. But there wasn't as much angst in this one as the first one / I hope there's more angst in the 3rd one. I like reading when Peyton's more resistant or scared, lol.

Great job though!
yaba chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
aw, wow this one shot was hot, angsty, and sweet all together. I actually love NB and LP together, and I find this scenario to be believable considering their history. It's awesome that your continuing this, because the plot is really intense and interesting and your writing, as usual, is impeccable :)

Keep at it!

Yana
englishpetal chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I'm so happy that you wrote a second part to this. It's very angsty, sexy and well written as was the first installment. I love these pairings. And the song is just divine.
bendecida82 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
That was great! I cant wait for the third part!

Ud sooN!
inevitablevauseman chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I am so very glad that you continued this; I really, really loved 9 Crimes, and in turn, I loved this, also.

I beg of you to do a third part, PLEASE.

Leaving it there is just...it's mean! lol.

But, either way - you did a fantastic job.

lukenpeyton-puckleberry-4ever chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
omg, u have to continue this. update soon
oth4eva chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Loved it, you should definately do a third part :)