Reviews for All The King's Horses
Rugbygirrl chapter 20 . 7/16
Another heavy, busy chapter (which I love). Funny how Mom and I had a lengthy discussion over breakfast this morning about how bogged down in rules and paperwork we are now (in North America at least). There are signs everywhere to not go too close to the water's edge or the cliff. Mom likes them and I say they're stupid. Let the stupid people fall in. It's Darwin-ism at its' finest:) Same with all the reports and checks at work (and I can only imagine the FBI with shootings and gun fights)... My daily rant is now over!
Nethermind chapter 20 . 7/15
I, for one, am ready to go back to the hotel for lover dover face time :)
Thank You So Much!
You're on roll here, just don't stop it haha. By the way great chapter :)
Maybe you could update second chance I think it was called the one with Emily, Hotch and Hotchkin (? Pretty please :) :)
hotchnisss chapter 20 . 7/14
Oh my god, I'm so excited for the next chapter, update soon, please.
Jas chapter 20 . 7/14
Ok with random posting because i know eventually there will be another surprise chapter. Plus many fics on the go is awesome for me so def no complaints! Thanks for posting. Loved the action but looking forward to lovey dovey :)
snuggleUP chapter 20 . 7/14
Hilarious imagination of yours with the dessert plate flying towards Emily :D awesome. I like that chapter pretty much, you are amazing as always
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 20 . 7/14
Awesome chapter. Thanks for writing it. I did giggle at the knick knacks bit. :)
SouthunLady chapter 20 . 7/13
Yay, for the update on Horses. I was glad to read that they got out of the hotel massacre alive and unharmed, and now will go on to bigger and better things. The Arrangement soon?
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 19 . 6/28
Bravo, bravo. Totally had me gripped form the start. I couldn't picture them capturing them either. It wouldn't of made sense cos it not as if they could take him with them and find the other bad guys. Maybe They'd bump into Jack Beauer! Lol.
I can't believe I've gotta wait for next chapter. Might have to go bk and read 'Girl' whilst I wait for next chapter.
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 7 . 6/26
I can't believe I haven't read this before. I made it my mission to read all ur CM/HP stories cos they're awesome. You have amazing talent
Rugbygirrl chapter 19 . 6/17
So excited for an update! I re-read the entire story last night (I forgot how sad it was and perhaps after just losing my grandpa it wasn't the smartest move - my family now thinks I'm allergic to their house).
I love the excitement of the last chapter and really anxious for the next chapter!
hotchnisss chapter 19 . 6/17
Omg, I love all of your stories, and I need one more chapter, please, update this story, because she's really good.. Hotch and Emily in bad moments is everything for me, and I love this. Always update this story in special, please.
Nethermind chapter 19 . 6/17
2 things:

1. We must be neighbors, because "Fuck all y'all" is a mainstay in my vocabulary.

2. *FIST PUMP* I've been waiting on this one to update for, like, 57 years!

Great read. Can't wait for the next installment. Thank you ;)
kellyegirl chapter 19 . 6/15
Please please please update soon! Loved the way you wrote this!