Reviews for All The King's Horses
finolagrace chapter 18 . 4/10
So good! Please continue!
jessa chapter 18 . 4/8
please...please...please...finish this story!
please please please please please finish this story it is so so so so so so so so so amazing and you need to write more NOW PLEASEEEEEEE
PLEASE WRITE MORE IM DYING FOR MORE
Guest chapter 18 . 7/21/2013
No! You CAN NOT leave it here! I declare it! I'm absolutely in love with this and if you think you can just leave it here, you're wrong! I will hunt you down and strap you to a chair with your computer and you shall type! Jokes:) ill just be sitting here waiting patiently and going crazy until you update! XD
gitana082 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I love your stories, most of the time you do an amazing job, detailed, realistic descriptions, realistic dialogues, you mix the drama and the humor like an alchimist. What bugged me in this story, that the plane crash over the Indian Ocean, after the departure from Cairo, is very unlikely. It should be either the Mediterranean Sea or the Golf of Suez / Red Sea. Of course, it is an inlet of the Indian Ocean, but ifn the plane was to fly back to the USA (via Frankfurt), the logical way would be through the Mediterranean Sea. (I hope, you dont mind me going Reid.)
emilyhotchner-and-olicityfan chapter 18 . 12/21/2012
Please update
Viper003 chapter 18 . 11/12/2012
This has been such an emotional journey for Emily so far; I wonder what will happen after she gets through this. I'm sitting on the edge of my seat!

Can't wait to see what happens next!
Emilyhotchnerforever chapter 18 . 10/3/2012
Awwww! Poor emily! I can't even imagine what she must have been going through! Hope u'll update this and mirror,mirror and the hours please. Thanks.
Rugbygirrl chapter 18 . 9/13/2012
Oh man I really hope you continue with this story! I feel so bad for Emily. I can't even imagine losing my parents, especially like that. And now I need to go call them just to hear their voices!
tiva auggie and annie hp fan chapter 18 . 8/25/2012
I know you haven't postedon this story in mamy months but are you goingto continue this story? I hope you do because I like this story!
Storm-SA chapter 18 . 8/17/2012
Loved this chapter. It is awesome to have SSA Prentiss back. Love the interaction between her and Hotch
Gerardfan chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
One shot or 500 chapters, they're always interesting.
mayamia chapter 18 . 5/26/2012
I really love this story...I have been hooked on all of your stories! Hoping to see an update soon.
Pheonix1995 chapter 18 . 3/20/2012
Awesome Story! Totally Amazing - I Love that Hotch is there for Em! Feel SO sorry for her but if anybody can get through this it's Emily and she has Hotch and the team for support! What the hell is happening over there :/ Glad to see Em is fighting and is now in Prentiss mode! :D You write the Emotion in this story amazingly! Loved it - cant wait to see more!