Reviews for All The King's Horses
MrsChipRockefeller chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Aw my heart is breaking for Emily but so glad Aaron is going to go with her
kellyegirl chapter 21 . 10/24/2015
Great chapter! So glad Hotch and Emily are safe and at their new hotel. I hope she is able to find both her parents and bring them home and give them a proper burial. Hope you will update soon!
hotchnisss chapter 21 . 9/29/2015
omg, i'm so excited for the next chapter, congrats, this story is perfect, i love a lot
Rugbygirrl chapter 21 . 9/26/2015
Loving the happy bits:) Great update!
Cheyenne Ghost Warrior chapter 21 . 9/20/2015
I absolutely love this story. I hope you get to update it sooner rather than later. Heck I love all your stories... You have a knack for knowing these characters, for keeping them in character as the people we've grown to love and yet make the story new, fresh and exciting while being AU.
Jjas chapter 21 . 9/20/2015
Been so excited for this chapter since younentioned it in tumblr the other day. Thanks for writing!
snuggleUP chapter 21 . 9/20/2015
Awesome! Thank you for updating. This was indeed nice and fluffy :)) I love it!
fbiloveemandhotch chapter 21 . 9/19/2015
I was so glad to read another chapter of Horses, and to read that things were quieting down a bit. I do hope that they are able to find Emily's parents bodies so she'll have some closure with their deaths.
Rugbygirrl chapter 20 . 7/16/2015
Another heavy, busy chapter (which I love). Funny how Mom and I had a lengthy discussion over breakfast this morning about how bogged down in rules and paperwork we are now (in North America at least). There are signs everywhere to not go too close to the water's edge or the cliff. Mom likes them and I say they're stupid. Let the stupid people fall in. It's Darwin-ism at its' finest:) Same with all the reports and checks at work (and I can only imagine the FBI with shootings and gun fights)... My daily rant is now over!
Nethermind chapter 20 . 7/15/2015
I, for one, am ready to go back to the hotel for lover dover face time :)
Guest chapter 20 . 7/14/2015
Thank You So Much!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/14/2015
You're on roll here, just don't stop it haha. By the way great chapter :)
Maybe you could update second chance I think it was called the one with Emily, Hotch and Hotchkin (? Pretty please :) :)
hotchnisss chapter 20 . 7/14/2015
Oh my god, I'm so excited for the next chapter, update soon, please.
Jas chapter 20 . 7/14/2015
Ok with random posting because i know eventually there will be another surprise chapter. Plus many fics on the go is awesome for me so def no complaints! Thanks for posting. Loved the action but looking forward to lovey dovey :)
snuggleUP chapter 20 . 7/14/2015
Hilarious imagination of yours with the dessert plate flying towards Emily :D awesome. I like that chapter pretty much, you are amazing as always