Reviews for All The King's Horses
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 19 . 6/28
Bravo, bravo. Totally had me gripped form the start. I couldn't picture them capturing them either. It wouldn't of made sense cos it not as if they could take him with them and find the other bad guys. Maybe They'd bump into Jack Beauer! Lol.
I can't believe I've gotta wait for next chapter. Might have to go bk and read 'Girl' whilst I wait for next chapter.
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 7 . 6/26
I can't believe I haven't read this before. I made it my mission to read all ur CM/HP stories cos they're awesome. You have amazing talent
Rugbygirrl chapter 19 . 6/17
So excited for an update! I re-read the entire story last night (I forgot how sad it was and perhaps after just losing my grandpa it wasn't the smartest move - my family now thinks I'm allergic to their house).
I love the excitement of the last chapter and really anxious for the next chapter!
hotchnisss chapter 19 . 6/17
Omg, I love all of your stories, and I need one more chapter, please, update this story, because she's really good.. Hotch and Emily in bad moments is everything for me, and I love this. Always update this story in special, please.
Nethermind chapter 19 . 6/17
2 things:

1. We must be neighbors, because "Fuck all y'all" is a mainstay in my vocabulary.

2. *FIST PUMP* I've been waiting on this one to update for, like, 57 years!

Great read. Can't wait for the next installment. Thank you ;)
kellyegirl chapter 19 . 6/15
Please please please update soon! Loved the way you wrote this!
Jessa chapter 19 . 6/15
So freaking excited that you updated this story! Love it!
PrincessConsuelaBnhmk chapter 19 . 6/15
So, full disclosure, the sound I made this morning when I saw that you'd updated this fic was so loud and high pitched that it scared my dog, but I'm just so happy that you came back to this one. When I was originally reading through all of your fic I almost skipped this one because I'm wary of reading stuff that hasn't been updated for more than a year and it had been almost 4 so I waited until I'd finished everything else and then read it and then I was very glad that I had because it's so good (though the cliff hanger at the end of the last chapter with no idea of when an update might happen almost killed me). Anyway, this chapter 100% made up for the wait. I love the way you portrayed Emily and her need to lock away her feelings to be able to work effectively. In the scene with the young mother especially, how she knew if she let herself feel she'd break down. It's an interesting dichotomy to how you normally write Emily in girl verse where she's softer and more expressive and I think that made it even more powerful. So basically, YAY.
SouthunLady chapter 19 . 6/15
Why, look at you...back with "Horses". Loved the ending. I'd almost forgotten Horses and was so glad to see it rode back in right after American Pharoah...lol. Just had to make that connection. Glad to see that Emily still had compassion and could show it even though she was still hurting from her parents' death. I was glad to read that you already had another update in the pot for us. Will be watching for it.
Jas chapter 19 . 6/15
The kiss made it all better! :) had totally forgotten about this fic, so reread the last chapter and was immediately remembered of this awesome spin off girl world. Loved e new chapter. So glad that we can expect another sometime soonish. Yay-! You rock.
kellyegirl chapter 18 . 5/19
Not sure if I've ever written a review for this story so here it goes...love love love it! I hope that you will come back to this one and tell us how Hotch and Emily get the bad guys, if Morgan and Dave fly over and help them get the bad guys, if Emily will be able to lay her parents to rest and what the future holds for Hotch and Emily after all of this. Hope you update yet another fabulous story!
Jj chapter 18 . 1/23
Noooooo... Another i complete! Absolutely loving this. Sad it hasn't been updated in years. Would love to know how it continues.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/21/2014
i cannot even handle how good you are! seriously, i am impressed with the number of different worlds you create and the way that you tell these stories. sometimes i forget whether i saw this episode or not. i really hope you find your way back to this one ... :)
Guest chapter 18 . 6/1/2014
what!? you gonna leave us hanging like that forever?!
finolagrace chapter 18 . 4/10/2014
So good! Please continue!