Reviews for From the Other Side
TheImaginationAddict chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
You've kept Luke in character very well - I really enjoyed reading about Becky from his perspective! Thanks for writing and sharing! :)
CascadaBlack711 chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
beautiful! lovethe last line, really does becky and luke's story justice 3
Aida Caroti chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
Loved it please write more!
the sugar mouse chapter 3 . 5/17/2011
this was really good:)
Ailish Oriana chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
The chapter was too short, IMO. and a bit too fast paced. I hope you don't mind me saying all this, but i find criticism is very helpful at times. Clearly you have potential to do even better! :)

Overall, i think your doing great. Luke is very in character. Thanks for writing.

and yes, i did't realise that was a one shot. Glad you decided to continue. :)
Ailish Oriana chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
That was pretty good. :)

ill keep reading and give you a chapter by chapter review. I think you deserve it!
izzybizzy333 chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
Please write more, love it!
Patastic chapter 3 . 3/29/2010
This was really good!
Patastic chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I'm really impressed. I would say you're Sophie in disguise. This is really good! I read all 5 books so, this isn't spoiling much. :)
KillItBeforeItDies chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
i really like it. i always wondered wat luke was doin inbetween seeing him with becky. i hope u update with one last chapter to show how lue got from the airport to new york.

one more thing-to your anonymous reviewer, i think you will find that the denny&george scarf is a pale blue colour in canon and the green was one of many things the film changed so all in all maybe you should take your own advice and research!
GuitarGirlxoxo chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
this is really good well done
Nanihoo chapter 3 . 12/20/2009
Oh I love how you wrote Luke! I hope you continue it
c.hermansson chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
Great work!
ancalime chapter 3 . 11/1/2009
nice story! but just a reminder: becky paid that 20 quid back to luke as soon as possible,and luke even wrote a thanks card as a reply...
M. Pond chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
Wow this was really good. You captured Luke very well and filled in a few gaps in the story.

I know you don't know if you'll write anymore but I think one more chapter would be good - to get us from her leaving him at the airport to him showing up in New York. But either way I loved this.