Reviews for From the Other Side
isratM chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
wow
I love it! i always wanted Luke's POV of this part of the story
really great story, your an amazing writer!
hope you update soon, can't wait to read what happen in the Barney's at the ending!
thanks for the story! : )
IsratM chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
wow
i love it! i always wanted Luke's pov in this part of the story
really good job! hope you update it, can't to read what happen in Barney's in the ending, maybe with more details!
thanks for the story! : )
Tici chapter 3 . 4/20/2014
I loved your story! You are an amazing writer and captured the essence of the characters... Luke is totally in character and you described the scenes beautifully... All I can say is congratulations... Hope you will continue writing for this fandom!
TheImaginationAddict chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
You've kept Luke in character very well - I really enjoyed reading about Becky from his perspective! Thanks for writing and sharing! :)
CascadaBlack711 chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
beautiful! lovethe last line, really does becky and luke's story justice 3
Aida Caroti chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
Loved it please write more!
the sugar mouse chapter 3 . 5/17/2011
this was really good:)
Ailish Oriana chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
The chapter was too short, IMO. and a bit too fast paced. I hope you don't mind me saying all this, but i find criticism is very helpful at times. Clearly you have potential to do even better! :)

Overall, i think your doing great. Luke is very in character. Thanks for writing.

and yes, i did't realise that was a one shot. Glad you decided to continue. :)
Ailish Oriana chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
That was pretty good. :)

ill keep reading and give you a chapter by chapter review. I think you deserve it!
izzybizzy333 chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
Please write more, love it!
Patastic chapter 3 . 3/29/2010
This was really good!
Patastic chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I'm really impressed. I would say you're Sophie in disguise. This is really good! I read all 5 books so, this isn't spoiling much. :)
kissingassonthehillisaskill chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
i really like it. i always wondered wat luke was doin inbetween seeing him with becky. i hope u update with one last chapter to show how lue got from the airport to new york.

one more thing-to your anonymous reviewer, i think you will find that the denny&george scarf is a pale blue colour in canon and the green was one of many things the film changed so all in all maybe you should take your own advice and research!
GuitarGirlxoxo chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
this is really good well done
Nanihoo chapter 3 . 12/20/2009