Reviews for Happy Surprises
Titania1796 chapter 4 . 9/21
Estuvo muy divertido el capitulo espero que pronto actualices
Rinachan-desu chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
Are you ever going to update this again? ;_;
I seriously love this story *cries*
RoyLovesWally chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
Really good I do hope you finnish it cause its really cute and I can't wait for the twins.
andysanime chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
Really good job can't wait for the next chapter and... ha-ha that poor kid he has know clue what he'd be getting into if Ichise turnes out to be like Sakura when he's older XD.
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
Update soon!
NotSoStrange chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
AW! Hajime is so Adorable!I wonder how the girls will be like!
richon chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
love your story, so funny ! hajime is a lovely boy and he alredy had a chruch ! looking forward for more

see you soon
Celestialfae chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
"Squeals louldy" So Kawaii. Little Hajime and Ichise.

"Sakura's gonna kill us later" LOL. LMAO

SO cute. Twin girls. hmmm how will Naruto and Sasuke deal. two gorgeous girls and an equally adorable son. means fangirls/fanboys and perverts all waiting to snuggle them.

Not on their watch.
Rinachan-desu chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
Omg love it! I want mooooooore! :D

I'm so loving the sasunaru goodness and also yay for Hajime en Ichise! I'm hoping it's not only a crush and that they will eventually be together in the future~

And yippie, twins! Ofcourse they will love their 'mother' and father xD! -

Esmee-chan
zero98 chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
PLEASE PUT UP MORE CHAPTERS I LOVE IT
operagirl76 chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
This and Fixing His Mistake were cute!
Tenderless chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
awe so cute
Nightress5 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
um Ino and Neji, really? I mean the only pairing u practically got right were Shikamaru and Temari.
yume76 chapter 4 . 11/9/2010
goodness me! hajime is in puppy-love. how cute! i don't think sakura would mind that much. i think she's more open minded. i'd like to see the development of this cute romance. this chapter - though short - was quite amusing. i hope my review gives you more inspiration.
Lingo10 chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
i like the fic still! :D