Reviews for Never Say Never
Cajun Strong Man 2 chapter 30 . 5/3/2013
Is this story done?

If not, then when you write the next chapter?
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Will this have Batman Beyond in this?
DaisyJane chapter 26 . 9/15/2009
Lots of fun and fluff in this chapter. I love, love, love Bruce and Diana romance and you gave us tons. Love all the tough women acting so girly and Cassanda Cain and Chesire putting on dresses is amusing as well as Kings attempts to flirt with her getting shut down. Of course they can't all stay girly as Helena and Dinah decide to spar. The adreneline junkie males decide to defy death to have fun. That seems the most appropriate bachelor party for Bruce. I love that Diana and Bruce sing for each other...sigh.

P.S.-I know that you are changing Aresia's origins in this parallel world chapter 28 but you reference her original origins in this chapter. You might what to change that for continuity.
DaisyJane chapter 25 . 6/8/2009
I really liked the flirting between Cassandra and Agent Faraday at the end. The are both so tuff but attracted to one another none the less. I feel Bruce and Diana sadness over the loss of Jason, a child that they only had a short time. I could imagine the pain of losing a child even a genetically engineered hybrid. But he is with Astraea so they can take comfort that he is happy. Lara sounds like my oldest daughter. She is going to give Clark and Lois quite the challenge in raising her. I love the joyful respite between the action as I see a new battle on the horizon.
DaisyJane chapter 24 . 5/31/2009
I love that Paladin and Ace are still together as their bodies fight to survive. Even if they die you know they will still have each other. You brought in some heavy hitters from Batman's rouges gallery. David Cain is a sociopath extraordinare and Hush is a complete psychopath. So are you going to be bringing in Cassandra Cain as well? Love that Barbara is becoming Oracle because with the children and the pregnancy she can't be on the front lines anymore. So they have the Cadmus six but I wonder what David Cain and Thomas Elliot have in store for them. Bruce and Diana keeping vigil over their genetic son is very sweet as well.
DaisyJane chapter 23 . 5/27/2009
Interesting how this story seems to have to halves. First the time lines getting messed and now Cadmus again. I really love the Paladin character and he and Ace together. I hope she is careful using her powers. I wouldn't want anything to happen to her. And I hope Bruce can come up with a way to stop the kill switch in Paladin's head, but I have a feeling that they are going to be tragic characters. So half the Watcher's have been captured. However will they rescue them and shut down Cadmus on and for all.
DaisyJane chapter 22 . 5/20/2009
I guess I'm a bit daft this chapter as I can't figure out the progenitors of most of the hybids. Paladin is a mix of Batman and someone else (Diana maybe) which could mean that Nemesis is a hybrid of Dick and Donna and maybe Lazarus is a hybrid of Zatanna and Wally West (if they have his DNA). Otherwise I have no idea. I love the romance between Ace and Paladin. She is getting a bit of normalcy in her life by finding love even if the circumstances are strange. And I love the song Moon Dance (I like Van Morrison's version as well.)
DaisyJane chapter 21 . 5/13/2009
I'm with you on the chocolate, I don't think I can go a day without it. I even wrote on my profile that I think it should be included as an essential food group. You know I love how you write the passion between Bruce and Diana, it is loving and sexy and the same time. The perfect mix. I like all the families getting together to celebrate their engagement. So Ace took away Donna's nightmares. I hope that doesn't come back to haunt her. I hope Ace is able to find some happiness and that she doesn't have to die like she does in the League reality. I also like the Jason and Zatanna pairing. She is a woman of magic who can appreciate his ability to use magic to control the demon within him.
DaisyJane chapter 20 . 5/10/2009
Flash leaves a legacy and Linda gets that one more day you alway want when someone dies (I know I would like even just one hour to talk to my dad again). I'm crying as I write this review because this chapter is so poignant. Packing a lifetime of love in one day is an impossible task but I think they managed beautifully. Great Chapter
DaisyJane chapter 19 . 5/8/2009
Way to go Donna, kick that time traveling bastard's ass. I am glad she chose Kyle, I think they are a sexy couple (but I also like her with Roy and Dick). Everyone seems happy I hope the wedding goes as planned. I wonder what future Anika will return to. I wonder how Wally will return in the future.
DaisyJane chapter 18 . 5/8/2009
Arkham seems even more creepy now. So we learn that Selina is the host for Ananke and that the resulting Nathan has ties to Anika. Nyx has ties to her as well but happier ones. So they are in the tunnel now and they have to stop Aeon or it is all over.
DaisyJane chapter 17 . 5/5/2009
So Wally disappears like Diana did in Once and Future Thing. Mala is Donna and Dick's daughter now due to another time shift and not Donna and Kyle's. Wow my head is spinning. But they are on Aeon's trail and hopefully they will get to his lair and stop him and fix things. Hush is now Nightman's nemesis and he leads on army of undead, creepy. And your description of Arkham was very creepy as well. I wouldn't want to go in there.
DaisyJane chapter 16 . 5/4/2009
Things really have gone from bad to worse. No Superman and Batman to help Wonder Woman and she is no match for Darksied. Poor Donna, both of the men she has feelings for went bad, became minions of Darksied. The Amazons trapped in endless blood lust. With our three time travelers be able to stop the madness.
DaisyJane chapter 15 . 4/30/2009
Very beautiful chapter. The part where she is bathing reminds me of the book Trinity by Matt Wagner where Batman watches Diana bathe and he is so overwhelmed by desire for her that he loses control and kisses her. She punches him in that scenerio. I like yours better. I like the concept that they will always find each other no matter what the time shifts throw at them. I felt an immediate connection when I met my husband like we had alway been friends so I get how Bruce and Diana could feel that way. This chapter is a sweet interlude between all the chaos. They know they are facing terrible odds but they are willing to have a moment of peace together. Sigh...
DaisyJane chapter 14 . 4/28/2009
The Lois and Clark moment discussing names for the baby was very sweet. Those evil avatars are really causing trouble for the Amazons. Poor Diana and Magda, I hope they recover in time to stop this madness. I feel bad for Donna, having to see all the lives she could have had and having her possible lovers taken away. They need to fix this mess and stop all the bad guys causing all this mess. Can't wait to see what happens next. I really love this story, btw.