Reviews for Emmett's 16 fun things to do in an elevator!
snowangel0955 chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
omg this is sooo funny! my sides hurt!
YoungTurtleHoppah chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
OMG that was sooooo funny!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/2/2012
Really don't love the story. It was funny at first, but now it's just annoying. Well it's understandable because you are a fangirl, and fangirls piss me off or just plain annoy me with their obsession. Well anyway good luck with the story! :D
twilight parody chapter 12 . 6/14/2012
i want emmett and jasper and carislie
twilight chapter 10 . 6/9/2012
lauren shuold be able to stay on th computer more so she can right storys!
twilight parody chapter 7 . 6/8/2012
u probley already now but charlie the supermarket guy!
twilight parody chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
afoey guy is edward p.s love ur storys keep righten xxtwilightparody
ThePatheticUnicorn chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
*Tear* My name is Cindy...

Anyway, I like the story so far. Funny. Stress relief. *goes on about how this story has effected my life in such drastic ways even if no one cares*
Itscalledswaggerbitch chapter 8 . 2/26/2012
"just pop on the unicorn costume"

She poped on the unicorn costume

"now dance,bitch,dance!"

Oh my god I couldn't stop laughing at that line!*sigh*if only a smart,funny,nice author could help me out with a story. But where or where can I find her? *stare at myboyfriendedwardsparkles hopefully*
Blade Thomas chapter 31 . 11/12/2011
Love the story! i read it like a year ago but i didn't have an account then but i have one now and i just found your story again. SCREW THE GIRL WHO STOLE YOUR STORY! She's just not smarticle enough to come up with the awesome ninjaocity that is your story.
TheBaker'sSon'sWife chapter 31 . 9/22/2011
GOOD ON YOU !

the person who said those tings had no rite! you are an excellent writter and i love your stories on twilight, your funny ones just make me laugh so hard that i can't stop laughing,i've calmed down a bit now...
Putty Tat Lion chapter 23 . 8/11/2011
3 words for you SO TOTS COOL! LOL LAUGHING MY SLIPPERS OFF. Actually did you know off myth busters you actually cant have your socks nocked off. Although I think it would be funny if you could test it out on Bella all in the name of science you know! MA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Sorry if you think that has less then zero funnyness and is a less then zero cool comment. I probaly sometimes have a weird sence of humor.

p.S. Could you PRETTY UNILEASE stop using the lord's and God's names in vein in your stories. YOUR A AMAZING WRITER!

Not perfect but pretty Amazing!
the.good.slytherin chapter 10 . 7/13/2011
i have to say this is the best fanfiction i have ever read! mostly cuz the fact i wld be doing the stuff he does!
Becky L chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Have I not reviewed this yet? Sorry, I thought I had... Anyway this is great! I would say which bit I liked best, but I loved all of it :D
MetallicaRocks chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
Loved this chapter! Hilarious!