Reviews for The Other Side of What If
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2013

Right and right
InheritedMadness chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
Great story so far! Update ;) !
ruleofthumb chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
really really good. I always kinda hoped he could go back to ogygia, but I thought it was impossible. not anymore:)
Nithusa chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
i luv the fanfic, cant wait for update!
Immoroita chapter 2 . 10/22/2010
Sad. And not in the pathetic way. I can't come up with this after thinking for a millenia, much less... *squints at various dates and cross-references many times* a day! You are one of the many FF au
britgirl96 chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
please please please update :D

Really gd
storm-brain chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
This has been nominated for the verita award
HaEv chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
I haven't seen many stories like this. Nice.
Loonynamelass chapter 2 . 2/11/2010
Gah! Why have you stopped updating nine months ago?

Your titles are extremely Rick Riordan-esque. Nice!
Loonynamelass chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
If he went left, then how would he be in Ogygia, b/c the two-faced dude said that RIGHT was the reverse-leaving-Calypso thingamajig! Confused. Perhaps the next chapter will bring answers.
Sorry that this is off-topic chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Sorry that this is off-topic,but Ann Nonamus,WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? Somebody give me advice. Should I report that freak?
Shannon Bananon chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
Brilliant! You were definatley in character! The Plot line was excellent, intense just the way it should be, a "romance" without the stupid fluff. Just... incredible.
Avenger of the Olympian Flame chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
Wow thats great so far :D!
Kelster165 chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
This is a really cool story. One problem when Janus shows up he says that both choices are for the right door, "You don't want it, then go through the right door. However, if want to reverse your decision to leave Calypso, take the right." Also, there are some parts where you forgot to put in spaces. Otherwise, really good!
paschiel chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
Nicely written i think :)