Reviews for Nothing to Regret
Sofie chapter 19 . 5/10/2014
Great story! :D
Blurring Fandoms chapter 19 . 4/4/2011
I loved it. It was so beautifully written I didn't mind the occasional errors. Jenn was great outside her shell.
ladygris chapter 19 . 10/26/2010
Such a fun chapter to end the story on. I loved how Sheppard called them on what they were doing, teasing without teasing, so to speak. Another story for the favorites list. :)
ladygris chapter 18 . 10/26/2010
"Been grown up long, Lieutenant?"

"Jenny and Ronon sitting in a tree. . ."

"K-I-S-S-I-N-G. . . ." And the fact that it was Lorne finishing the song was absolutely hilarious!
ladygris chapter 17 . 10/26/2010
I so loved Jennifer's words in this chapter! So wise, so profound. Great writing!
ladygris chapter 16 . 10/26/2010
Yay! He's back. But there's so much to deal with now that his friends betrayed him.

Another thing I liked about htis chapter was all the guys putting two and two together about the girls kissing them. Especially seeing Rodney and Lorne figure it out. And then Sheppard. Great work.
ladygris chapter 15 . 10/26/2010
Great chapter with the girls. I loved how Marie was yelling at Laura for not feeling her "girlie side." Great characterization, but man! I really feel for Jenn, and I know what the episode has coming!
ladygris chapter 14 . 10/26/2010
Wow! I'm really glad you decided todig deeper into the characters. It really paid off!

I so feel for Jennifer right now. Ronon, to an extent. He feels obligated to his people. But Jenn is really getting the short end of the stick, here.

Great chapter. Great writing!
ladygris chapter 13 . 10/26/2010
So heartbreaking! I feel for Jen. She finally realizes what's going on, and he leaves. So not fair!
ladygris chapter 12 . 10/26/2010
So sad that Carson isn't around anymore! I feel so sorry for Laura.

Great chapter. Love the relationship between the women and how Laura's making the rounds, catching up with everyone.
ladygris chapter 11 . 10/26/2010
The "non-injured kind of careful." Wonderful line! And the scene with Lorne and Marie, I feel sorry for Jen the most! LOL.

Another great chapter
ladygris chapter 10 . 10/26/2010
So sweet! The cookie dough question ("How do they get it in the tubes like this?") was perfect! And their reactions to each other. . . . Wonderful!
ladygris chapter 9 . 10/26/2010
Poor Jenn! But that conversation needed to be had. I just felt so sorry for her! Great job on the awkwardness of that.
ladygris chapter 8 . 10/26/2010
Wow, what a story that has to be! Stuck in utter darkness with the imagination to fill in. Talk about intense!

This was such a sad episode. I was kind of hoping you did an AU for it, but I understand why you didn't since I stuck with canon for my story. But you captured all the emotions people must have been feeling so well. Great work.
ladygris chapter 7 . 10/26/2010
Cookies with Friends. Such an appropriate title! And so well written. I loved the little bit about Rodney making things right with Katie while still under the influence of that machine. It just capped off the chapter!